We stayed with Omega for one night before heading off for a 13 day trip of a life time to La Moskitia. The lodge is out of town surrounded by lush green gardens in a perfect location for white water rafting etc. There is no one that knows the area better Silvia and Udo. Having just arrived at the lodge, with only one of us having experienced rafting before, we were told right away that they were the best.... We spent two weeks with Udo and his guides and can only agree! We felt secure, experienced awesome adrenaline rushes and ate fantastic food. The rooms are good and we got a free night with the tour. For anyone looking for a challenging, memorable experience surrounded by primary rainforest and fantastic people, this trip is a must!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The OMEGA TOURS ECO JUNGLE LODGE is nestled between two breathtaking National Parks, and just 10 km from the Caribbean coast. we are in the middle of tropical rain forest with one of the biggest collection of different fruit- and ornamental- plants in Honduras. There is a cool freshwater pool and heaps of hammocks for your relaxation but also jungle trails on the lodge grounds for you to explore. In our Restaurant "La Jungla" we try to serve the freshest, most organic and healthiest food possible. Come and enjoy the relaxed and chilled atmosphere of the lodge and start your outdoor adventures from here: rafting, hiking, horseback riding, kayaking, MTB, animal- and bird- watching.... tours from a half to 21 days! Join us in nature! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your Omega Tours Eco Jungle Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Omega Jungle Hotel La Ceiba
- Omega Tours Eco Jungle Lodge Honduras/La Ceiba