We did rafting, kayaking in the cacao lagoon and the waterfall hike. All the guides were absolutely wonderful and the cabins were really nice and free with our trips. The best bit of the trip by far were the FABUUUULOUS bar girls. They were hilarious and so nice. Yolanda and Dee. We would recommend this place to anyone just for their company alone!!!!! One of the group even has plans of marriage in the future!
If you're reading this guys, we love you!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The OMEGA TOURS ECO JUNGLE LODGE is nestled between two breathtaking National Parks, and just 10 km from the Caribbean coast. we are in the middle of tropical rain forest with one of the biggest collection of different fruit- and ornamental- plants in Honduras. There is a cool freshwater pool and heaps of hammocks for your relaxation but also jungle trails on the lodge grounds for you to explore. In our Restaurant "La Jungla" we try to serve the freshest, most organic and healthiest food possible. Come and enjoy the relaxed and chilled atmosphere of the lodge and start your outdoor adventures from here: rafting, hiking, horseback riding, kayaking, MTB, animal- and bird- watching.... tours from a half to 21 days! Join us in nature! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity and Priceline so you can book your Omega Tours Eco Jungle Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Omega Jungle Hotel La Ceiba
- Omega Tours Eco Jungle Lodge Honduras/La Ceiba