“Like Coming Home!”

Hacienda San Lucas
Ranked #10 of 39 Restaurants in Copan
Cuisines: Central American
Dining options: Reservations
Description: You Guys Have This Hotel Listed (it Is An Awesome Hotel), But They Also Have A Restaurant With Some Of The Best Food In Copan. It Should Be Listed For The Restaurant Too!
Reviewed August 18, 2014

I returned this past weekend for my third visit to Hacienda San Lucas, just outside Copan Ruinas. While close to the activity of the charming town, San Lucas seems apart from the entire world. From the expansive front lawn, one can see across the valley to the archeological ruins. It’s tempting to simply sit, enjoying the view and perhaps a good book…but there’s horseback riding, a yoga pavilion and endless places to explore. There is limited electricity, mostly provided by solar, so the candle light in the rooms and the hacienda create a magical effect in the evenings. San Lucas is known for its fabulous Mayan-inspired meals that are served on the covered veranda of the hacienda. Dona Flavia has created a welcoming and friendly atmosphere and her staff see to your every need. I look forward to my next visit!

1  Thank barefootroatan

Reviewed August 5, 2014 via mobile

Me and my family go here every time we go to Copan, we have tok tok up the hill and watch the sunset if you to Copan this is a must!

Reviewed July 28, 2014

Have dinner here and arrive early for the sunset. Great vibe and delicious good. Memorable night. Very helpful owner

Reviewed July 28, 2014

The food was so good! They had different preplanned meals of three to four courses each night. Each plate was better than the last. The food was locally grown and bought. The service was over the top. I never had an empty glass and we all got served at the same time. Plates were picked up from one side and placed from the other. I felt like I was being treated like a King! There were people coming from town to just have dinner there.

Reviewed July 3, 2014 via mobile

Could not have felt more at home or more looked after :) I fell in love with this little piece of paradise and will definitely be back again!

1  Thank Hollie P