Open today: 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Review Highlights
Second Time at Utila Dive Center

This is my second time taking a class and diving with Utila Dive Center. My second time was an even... read more

Reviewed 3 days ago
RTud11
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
via mobile
YAY DIVING! 1000% Recommended

The dive center was everything I could ask for. I started with my advanced with Lucas as my... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Robb W

1,507 results
All reviews mango open water dive center top notch safety stop instructor development fun diving the entire staff super fun these guys marine life underwater world amazing instructor diving experience lion fish laid back north side
Selected filters
Reviewed August 22, 2021 via mobile

Incredible experience! The entire staff was wonderful and friendly. Pat and Jean-Nicolas were amazing open water instructors and made the whole experience great.

Date of experience: August 2021
Reviewed August 13, 2021 via mobile

The PADI level 1 course at UDC was incredible. I felt so safe and comfortable. Nikki and Rich were truly spectacular masters, they were patient, fun and love the sport. The world famous BBQ is also a must!

THANK YOU!!

Date of experience: June 2021
Reviewed August 7, 2021 via mobile

Soo scuba diving was fun
Pat D. was the absolute best PADI open water instructor. He was the most patient, knowledgeable, professional, fun and encouraging. Our first scuba experience was a blast and my friends and I couldn’t have done it without him and his amazing team like Bobby, intern and helpers.

UDC is an amazing dive center and I can’t wait to one day come back again

Date of experience: July 2021
Reviewed August 5, 2021 via mobile

My significant other and I did the Open Water course at Utila Dive Center. At UDC you will get professional, high-level scuba education, but also an amazingly fun, friendly, relaxed environment. EVERYONE, from instructors to divemasters to admin staff, was so friendly and helpful! Our instructors, Mat and Tiernan, were excellent, they were truly invested in making sure we understood and mastered each skill and were helpful and encouraging whenever we struggled with something. They also brought a lot of humor and fun to the course, even in the "drier" classroom portions. Our divemasters Bobby and Lauren were wonderdul too and really helped us feel comfortable in the water! The equipment and facilities at UDC were top notch, and we also very much enjoyed the food there, especially the pastellitos Lots of people will tell you they only planned to come to UDC for 2 weeks and ended up staying for 2 months (or more), and it's easy to see why. We'll definitely be back!

Yay diving!!!!

Date of experience: July 2021
Reviewed August 5, 2021

I did Divemaster Training, Instructor Development Course, Master Scuba Diver Training and internship with Utila Dive Center. Long story short I had so much fun!! Instructors were strangers when I arrived but after 3 months in Utila I feel they are my family. All the instructors are very friendly with good sense of humor but very professional at the same time. They have solutions for all my questions, that helped me grow as a pro diver. I highly recommend UDC for pro trainings. Many thanks for Nico, Rich, Levi, Maca, Anton, Matt and Patrice!

Date of experience: May 2021