Open today: 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Review Highlights
Second Time at Utila Dive Center

This is my second time taking a class and diving with Utila Dive Center. My second time was an even... read more

Reviewed 3 days ago
RTud11
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
via mobile
YAY DIVING! 1000% Recommended

The dive center was everything I could ask for. I started with my advanced with Lucas as my... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Robb W

1,507 results
All reviews mango open water dive center top notch safety stop instructor development fun diving the entire staff super fun these guys marine life underwater world amazing instructor diving experience lion fish laid back north side
Selected filters
Reviewed July 13, 2021 via mobile

I've lived a life of learning, taking classes and learning a variety of topics all over the world. In that time, I've had a multitude of instructors of varying qualities. Levi, Maca, and Patrice were all among the best instructors I've ever had. My courses (refresher/nitrox/AOW/PPB/Deep/Wreck) and fun dives UDC were great, and the people made the experience one of the best of my life. I've only been gone a week and have already figured out when I can go back.

Date of experience: June 2021
Reviewed July 13, 2021 via mobile

So when you go UDC to learn how to Dive is gonna be one of the best experience you ever had in your life. I did my Rescue to Divemaster there and became a way better Diver and could work now aswell . The education and also the knowledge from the Instructors is incredible! Also at UDC you dont just find Divebuddys, Mentors etc. You will become a A part of they‘re Family ❤️

Date of experience: April 2021
Reviewed July 12, 2021

Patrice was amazing, very knowledgeable, patient and all around great person! I think we lucked out and got the best instructor UDC had to offer. I am always in the water back home in Hawaii, but I learned a lot from Pat and now feel even more confident as a scuba diver. The course and lodging were very cheap but the experience was far from cheap, couldn’t have asked for a greater time in Utila. The staff and everyone there were very friendly and we made a bunch of friends from around the world. Highly recommend Patrice as your instructor, you won’t regret it and getting any certification from UDC! Thanks again for a great experience, we will be back again!!!

-Matt

Reviewed July 12, 2021

I did my open water course with Patrice and cannot say enough great things about my experience. I had no previous open water experience, and Patrice was so patient and tailored education to my level. The growth and confidence from day 1 to our fun dive was incredible and mostly thanks to Patrice. He was extremely thorough, knowledgeableI, and fun. I highly recommend this course!

Reviewed July 12, 2021

My Pops always says staff makes or breaks a company.Incredible staff knowledgeable and professional.