Open today: 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Review Highlights
Second Time at Utila Dive Center

This is my second time taking a class and diving with Utila Dive Center. My second time was an even... read more

Reviewed 3 days ago
RTud11
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
via mobile
YAY DIVING! 1000% Recommended

The dive center was everything I could ask for. I started with my advanced with Lucas as my... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Robb W

1,507 results
All reviews mango open water dive center top notch safety stop instructor development fun diving the entire staff super fun these guys marine life underwater world amazing instructor diving experience lion fish laid back north side
Selected filters
Reviewed July 12, 2021

The instructors were all excellent -- friendly, thorough and professional. The dive center was very accommodating of my schedule.

Reviewed July 12, 2021 via mobile

I did my advanced OW course with UDC and that’s the best decision I made. Staff welcomed us with a detailed orientation about the facilities and introduced to my course instructor Levi, who was amazing at what he does. He was very detailed, patience and always put your safety at first. Everyone at UDC was very nice and welcoming the newbie. It’s not only a place for learning diving but more as a good positive vibe community and family. Highly recommended to anyone who comes to Utila!

Date of experience: March 2021
Reviewed July 11, 2021 via mobile

Choosing utila dive center was the best decision I’ve ever made in my life. They are the pinnacle of professionalism and it was a blast to be there. I not only left utila with an A+ education but with a family for life. I cannot recommend them enough. Yay diving!

Date of experience: February 2021
Reviewed June 29, 2021

I just went diving for over two weeks with UDC and it's the absolute best experience. I've dived all over the world at a variety of dive shops and this is hands down one of the best. Julie who led my dives made every dive the most fun dive possible. She took care of me and my gear so that every day was effortless.

Everyone at the shop was incredibly friendly, it felt like a family you were welcomed into immediately. They're also super professional and the best dive shop on the island. I highly recommend!

Reviewed June 21, 2021

If you ever want to learn proper, responsible and professional scuba go to Utila Dive Center. First talk/ask for Katy, cause she will set you up re logistics, after that very important step is done; then “fight” to get Lukas(the Austrian) to be your instructor lol; Lukas is the person you need in order to get into the water and properly and compliantly learn all Scuba basics, you don’t want to learn scuba unprofessionally or half way, Lukas will train you to behave properly under water, making you feel very confident on learned skills. After you properly learned how to be under water w Lukas; Then ask(fight too for him lol) for Chris(the German) and then get into advanced stuff with him, a pro diver, wreck master, 300m depth dives dude; the night dive with Chris is mandatory; then and only then you can leave UDC lol
All instructors there are very good, so don’t worry if you don’t get those 2, but at least fight to get them and remember, Katy!!!! jajaja Very important all equipment at UDC is excellent. You don’t need to look somewhere else, I know there’s a lot of dive shops in Utila, I tried the competition and the experience was not good, not compliant and irresponsible diving you don’t want that ever for scubadiving. Stay with UDC, they know what they are doing.