Tripadvisor
  • Easy online booking
  • Lowest price guaranteed
More Information

1,262 results
All reviews mango open water dive center top notch safety stop whale sharks instructor development special thanks an amazing experience fun diving great instructor feel welcome my girlfriend amazing staff making sure free accommodation big thanks
Selected filters
Reviewed January 18, 2020

My daughter and I had a phenomenal time during our Open Water Course. Our instructor, Millie, was outstanding. Millie is clearly passionate about diving and she made sure that we understood our course and could adequately demonstrate the skills needed to be competent divers. Millie was also meticulous in adjusting our equipment throughout the course to improve it's comfort and function. The facilities at the dive center are well kept, clean and comfortable with multiple spots for relaxing and watching the beautiful sunset across the main harbor.The center location is convenient to local restaurants and shops. Every staff member I encountered was friendly and helpful. For us, this was a perfect first dive experience which I recommend without hesitation. Thanks again to Millie, Manny and Katy.

Date of experience: December 2019
Reviewed January 16, 2020 via mobile

We did our Advanced Open Water Dive course in the UDC. ( Underwater navigation, peak bouyancy performance, deep dive on a wrack, fish ID, night dive)
Our instructors were Millie and Nat, which did a realy great job. We learned so much in these 3 days and had always fun. We felt always save and they gave us a good feedback, so we could improve our dive skils very well.
I would recommand the dive center and especially Millie and Nat as instructors.

Date of experience: January 2020
Reviewed January 16, 2020

My husband, one grandson, and I went to Utila Dive Centre and had the most excellent time learning to dive and diving. With a teenager and two seniors, Utila Dive Centre was able to accommodate our differing needs of learning and diving. The centre is organized and efficient with enthusiastic instructors who guided us through the ropes. The food was excellent and the site had multiple areas to chill out between classroom time and boat dives. Coupled with the pool and classroom at the Mango Inn (owned by UDC), we were able to have a well rounded learning experience and enjoy all of our days on the island.

Date of experience: January 2020
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Reviewed January 13, 2020

The best possible open water course for scuba diving. Logan and Chuck are both incredible teachers who are very knowledgeable, skilled, and communicative. Being underwater with them, I felt in control and safe which made the whole experience a lot of fun. They had me and my buddies trim and neutrally buoyant in no time. Plus, UDC has a world renowned instructor level course, so there were regularly additional hands ready to help out and observe. I only wish I was able to stay longer for the advanced course. I guess that just means I have to go back! (Bonus, did my "fun dives" with Jess who is awesome).

Date of experience: November 2019
Reviewed January 8, 2020

AMAZING TIME!!! Whale sharks, eagle rays, diving certification, what more could you ask for!?
Received my open water certification at UDC with Millie Rose. I couldn't have picked a better guide. Millie was knowledgable, professional, personable, and I felt 100% taken care of under her guidance. I traveled to UDC with two of my girlfriends, it was a bonding experience I will never forget. Millie, Katie, Alex, and Pete really put the cherry on top for our dive experience!
We can't wait to come back as UDC Alumni!

Date of experience: December 2019