It is the most amazing place to visit during the day as it is a work of art BUT:
1. During the night you have a Bar in the middle of the cabins, therefore people get drunk and scream, vomit or whatever you can imagine on your same door. There is no control from the hotel so people dont go to the place where the cabins are and EVERYBODY (is THE bar in town) goes... so if you are lucky you get to sleep when the bar closes around 3-4 am.
2. They say you have internet. Well this is only partially true. No Cabin gets internet as the wifi signal is not good. Therefore if you want to have internet you have to go outside under the bar (hopefully is not full of people) and try to use it.
3. Everytime you make a reservation you get a different price, if you send an email they tell you is 50 dollars, when you are there they tell you is 60 or sometimes 55, depends on who attends you the morning you want to pay.
4. We stayed for days here with no hot water on the bathroom and absolutely nobody came to fix it for us and give us a solution, and we asked for this at least 3 times
we have been several times in the cabins and before it was better but recently is not good. there are much better places to stay in this island that here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nightland sits on a hill beneath the caribbean sky, surrounded by old tamarind trees. Designed by an artist, the cabins reflect a unique architectural style inside and out. Gardens cascade down the hill toward the Jadeseahorse restaurant and Treetanic bar, an elevated ship's deck built between three huge mango trees. Utila welcomes you! ... more less