“Hidden Gem”

Jade Seahorse Restaurant
Ranked #12 of 46 Restaurants in Utila
Reviewed July 21, 2014

My friends and I were stunned when we found this place because we had no idea it existed. We spent literally 45 min just walking around admiring all of the mosaic work. If I came back to Utila I would love to spend a night in their hotel. Absolutely stunning.

There are newer reviews for Jade Seahorse Restaurant

Reviewed June 24, 2014

The craziest and most bizare decor ever seen.

Drinks are fine, and make sure you visit and walk all over the place since its quite big and marvelous.

It's a tru attraction.

2  Thank Kleisthenis S
Reviewed May 26, 2014

Best veggie burgers in Honduras and reasonably priced. Funky atmosphere, super-friendly staff. You cannot get served wine or beer in the restaurant but otherwise, there isn’t a single flaw to this little oasis in Utila.

Reviewed May 18, 2014

This place is like a Spanish Dr. Seuss house!!! You will never see this anywhere else in the world. Unfortunately we didnt eat there, for it wasnt a meal time, it was still early. So we cannot review food but the place itself is just a crazy disorganized MASTERPIECE!!!!

Reviewed May 11, 2014

Well, what is there but Awesome Praise for anythang Jade Seahorse related? Such a Groovy Vortex of Psychedelia. The restaurant also follows suit. Every thing I've had from them has been DELISH & of course, I LOVE that they are Vegetarian. I actually ended up bringing over some leftover Fake Meat products which I had brought from San Francisco & couldn't bear to bring back home again. I've also been compelled to Shop there for Art & Miscellany. I would never return to Utila without visiting this Magical Place!