“First Class”

Neptune's Restaurant and Bar
Ranked #1 of 46 Restaurants in Utila
Good for: Scenic view
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Opened March 2013. The setting is spectacular - right on the beach, just steps away from our 190-foot pier and offering magnificent mountain and sunset views. The tantalizing menu will feature favorites like: Wings, Jambalaya, Fish tacos, Angus Burgers, Shrimp Po Boys, Nachos, Cubans, Ceviche, Plantain Chips, Hand-Cut Fries, and Coconut Red Beans and Rice. Also, try our signature cocktails. Mojitos, Mudslides, Spicy Margaritas and the Orange Crush. Neptunes at Coral Beach Village is destined to become one of Utila's most popular dining and carryout spots! We are also available for private dinners, parties or special events in the evenings. Please message with inquiries.
Reviewed May 30, 2014

Having spent the last 3 months in Utila one of the bright spots of every day was dropping in at Neptune's Restaurant and Bar. No where else on the island was I greeted with so many friendly faces and smiling people. The staff of Brooke, Jen, Andrea, Chel, Julianna always go out of there way to make sure you have everything you need and more. The food and drink menu for a beach restaurant is first class and everything that comes out of the kitchen is worth waiting for. The beach and amenities are as nice if not better than anywhere else on the island. I highly recommend if you are travelling to Utila you make this one of your first stops. Thanks girls for taking care of me.

3  Thank Phil-and-Brenda
There are newer reviews for Neptune's Restaurant and Bar

Reviewed May 20, 2014

We had our wedding and rehearsal lunch at Neptunes in February 2014. This is the best place to get married on the island! Everything was beautiful! Jenny, Brooke, and all other staff were a great help. We highly reccommend going to Neptunes just for the day or hosting your event there. The food and drinks are delicious!

1  Thank jwaneta
Reviewed May 18, 2014

My dive boat stopped into Neptunes for lunch. The fish tacos were great and the place had a friendly staff and a nice beach vibe. After lunch I went for a dive off there dock. It is a nice shallow reef full of life all around you. Both my wife and I enjoyed our visit all around.

1  Thank Chukerie
Reviewed May 14, 2014

My husband & I recently visited Neptune's and were blown away by this place! It's a little piece of tropical paradise a short boat ride away from town. Where to begin .... the property is beautiful with luscious plants, white sand, and plenty of trees for the shade lovers. Pull up a beach chair or grab a hammock & enjoy the scenery & a very cold beverage - no warm beer here! There is amazing snorkeling right off the beach so bring your gear and there's an outdoor shower to rinse off afterwards. After snorkeling & lounging for a few hours we grabbed lunch in the restaurant. The restaurant itself was spotlessly clean, perfectly air-conditioned, and tastefully decorated. Lunch was delicious with everything being fresh and homemade - I had the best burger on the island and my husband had the Cuban sandwich both served with crisp plantain chips. Not a crumb was left on either of our plates. Serving us the ice-cold drinks & yummy food was the friendliest staff around! Brooke and her staff are top notch and are there to make your experience at Neptune's one you won't forget! I must also add that the boat ride to & from Neptune's was quick & easy so don't let that deter you from going. You can't go to Utila & not spend a day (or 2 or 3) out at Neptune's!

2  Thank Samantha P
Reviewed May 13, 2014

During my last visit to Utila, I had a chance to enjoy a business lunch at Neptune's with important banking people visiting from the Honduran mainland. The entire experience was exemplary, especially the "catch of the day" tuna special enjoyed by our guests.

1  Thank Kent P