The yoga was good the first time I attended. However, I have reactions to scents. The instructors always light scented candles. The first day, there was a bit of scent left from the previous class, and the candle was still lit and still emitting scent. The instructor blew out the candle when I asked. Since there was a good breeze, the scent dissipated. However, when I returned two days later for an another class, the scent was much stronger. The weather was much more humid, and there was no breeze. I could not stay because the scent was too strong. Why turn yoga into aromatherapy?