“Good yoga bad scent.”
Review of Yoga Utila

Yoga Utila
Ranked #2 of 2 Spas & Wellness in Utila
More attraction details
Owner description: Yoga Utila was started as way to promote traditional Yoga- its practice and its teaching, throughout the community, to locals, expats, and travellers alike- on the great little island of Utila, Bay Islands, Honduras. Our yoga classes are on a donation basis, in an effort to build and support a growing yoga community on Utila. Come and join us in this great space we had create to share yoga and a positive way of life!
Reviewed July 23, 2013

The yoga was good the first time I attended. However, I have reactions to scents. The instructors always light scented candles. The first day, there was a bit of scent left from the previous class, and the candle was still lit and still emitting scent. The instructor blew out the candle when I asked. Since there was a good breeze, the scent dissipated. However, when I returned two days later for an another class, the scent was much stronger. The weather was much more humid, and there was no breeze. I could not stay because the scent was too strong. Why turn yoga into aromatherapy?

1  Thank Marg2006

Reviewed July 6, 2013 via mobile

I came to Utila for 2 weeks to relax and do some yoga and what I got was much more. Aura is truly amazing she's inspiring and she's guided me through my practice with dedication.
Thanks, Gracias, Merci
Val

Reviewed June 18, 2013

I practise hatha yoga almost every days, but I didin't know ashtanga and I really liked it. perhaps is it thanks to Aura who is an exceptionnal teacher and person .
I felt in her a very big humanity, an authentic generosity, and a profound desire to introduce her pupils to the ashtanga yoga, whatever is their level. She finds for each the word that it is necessary, the just advice, the necessary encouragement, and the appropriate degree of requirement.
Try her course, you will be enchanted, whatever are your expectations. If you just want physical exercise, you will be fully satisfied. If you wait for something more "spiritual", you will also find answers with Aura
She definitly deserves her first name! Her aura is bright, cheerful and positive!

Ariane, from France

Reviewed May 8, 2013

Go for a morning class in the studio and work up a sweat, or head to the sunset yoga out on Deep Blue's dock for a relaxing end to the evening; you'll sleep like a baby!

See more reviews
Reviewed March 14, 2013

I have attended yoga in many countries with around 30 different teachers and I can confidently say that Aura's class was one of my favorites! She is positive, welcoming and friendly, and was incredibly helpful with my yoga practice. She finds a way to challenge every student, young or old, new or experienced. You can tell she loves yoga and people and I just couldn't have asked for a better yoga expereince! THANKS! I wish I could bring yuo back to Colorado to teach me yoga!

1  Thank Brooke B