Review Highlights
Loved every bit of it

Its not easy leaving this place. The people here are very nice and welcoming, especially Josh, the... read more

Reviewed yesterday
Nas123579
Amazing time with amazing people!

I came to Utila for a week to do my Rescue Diver and Nitrox. Checked a bunch of diving shops but... read more

Reviewed 3 days ago
528maxims

All reviews fun dives crazy girls dive master nice fish thank me later life style laid back dive shop fun parties will remember forever open water all you can drink awesome atmosphere best deal on the island community vibe super chill big family
Selected filters
Reviewed January 14, 2020

Did the open water and advanced open water with paradise divers in Utila and had Andre as an instructor. Super cool dude and great at teaching from him. Ended up staying way more time here than I planned, but man, good fun ☺️!

Date of experience: January 2020
1  Thank N4132SFmichaels
Reviewed December 14, 2019

Paradise divers offers you the cheapest diving on the island and it is also the closest dive shop to the ferry.

Whilst it's not the most luxurious place in the world, it has a really friendly and social vibe and the owner Josh, is extremely hospitable and speaks fluent English and Spansh

Paradise divers is ideal for you if you're looking for a relaxed social vibe, where you can mix with some of the locals

Reviewed December 10, 2019 via mobile

We loved our experience at Paradise Divers for the week, my partner and I did 18 fun dives in total. Excellent value for money, fun team, very helpful diver masters that looked out for me since I’m a reasonably new diver which made me feel comfortable! The accommodation was basic but that was fine, particularly since it was included in the package. We loved our time with the Paradise Family, thanks Josh, Jeneva and team!

Reviewed December 10, 2019

Paradise Divers has an amazing atmosphere! The place has the perfect balance between professionalism and fun. I did my open water certificate and it felt like I did with my friends rather than an instructor.
Last but not least I have never been a place where the owner is as interested in his customers as at paradise. Big up Josh!

Reviewed December 7, 2019

I planned to spend one week at paradise and do 10 fun dives. I ended up staying 2 and a half and easily could've stayed longer if I had the time. Josh is a sick guy! I genuinely believe he cares more about the guests having a good time rather than making money, but you do that and the money sorts itself. The diving is the cheapest on the island, and I won't lie you get what you pay for. The gear is well worn but it works fine, the boat is slow and loud. The instructors and dive master's are professional. They play hard and work hard. The minute you're in the water its all seriousness, the second you're out it's back to having a laugh! You will have fun!! Both above and below the surface of the water. It's like a big family as soon as you arrive you're friends with everyone. I can't sing the praises of this place enough. If you want to have a good time with good People, party and dive then this is the place. It's not a crazy party atmosphere in the hostel just friends drinking beers, but you're ideally located to the bars.

Thanks so much to Josh and his team of dive master's and instructors! Keep on keeping on!