“The most amazing time”

Underwater Vision Dive Center
Ranked #2 of 18 Tours in Utila
More attraction details
Owner description: At our locally owned and managed 5 Star PADI Instructor Development Resort (awarded by PADI to only those centers offering the highest level of diver education) we are at the hub of scuba diving for all visitors to the tropical paradise that is Utila, Bay Island, Honduras. Since being established we pride ourselves on offering first rate PADI dive tuition, the latest diver education and the very best personal service from our professional staff. Our scuba dive instructors are trained in the latest recreational and technical diving courses. We are proud partners of Project AWARE and strive for the betterment of Utila. Our passionate and experienced staff are PADI Instructors and Emergency First Response trained.
Reviewed July 9, 2013

I went to Underwater Vision to do my rescue course and stay for about two weeks. But two days after arriving, I decided to do my Divemaster, which was the best decision I’ve ever made. I stayed for over two months and had the best time of my life. Tamara and the staff at Underwater Vision are so professional and always ready to help if you need it. At the same time, they are so open-minded! You become a part of the “family” as soon as you walk in, whether you are there for 4 days or 4 months. The place is just filled with love and beautiful people! The diving is amazing as well, and you just feel the shared passion and joy for diving everywhere at the diveshop! I will definitely return some day!

3  Thank HeleneBaumann

Reviewed July 3, 2013

I have a confession to make, I actually booked my Open Water course several months before I arrived on Utila and actually booked it with UDC. UDC were very professional and I hugely enjoyed my course with them, however I really wished I'd done my Open Water at Vision.

I spent most of my 6 weeks on Utila hanging out at Vision, as I made so many friends there. I felt so at home and we became a huge family. The hammocks are a great place to chill and nap between dips/snorkelling in the sea, and the food served all day, every day at Vision is delicious and fairly priced.

I can't recommend this place more, and spending time here really made my Utila experience.

5  Thank CountryBumpkin08
Reviewed June 24, 2013

I had a great time at Underwater vision. I did my open water and advance open water certification there. Thanks to a wonderful teacher (Els Van Zanten), i learned well and had a blast!
The location is good, the people are kind and the stay is included if you take a class. Fun dives are cheap!

2  Thank Cysi123
Reviewed June 23, 2013

During my stay at Underwater Vision I completed two dive courses and went on a number of fun dives. The dive masters and instructors at Underwater Vision are incredibly passionate and professional about what they do, my instructor Els was particularly diligent, patient, incredibly knowledgeable and worked with an untiring dedication to her students and trainee dive masters.

I've gone from having no interest in diving at all to having been inspired to come back to Utila to complete my Dive Master certificate next year! And of course I will do it with Underwater Vision! Without a doubt, this was the highlight of the four months I spent travelling through Central America.

2  Thank jsnprtr
Reviewed June 17, 2013

Underwater Vision was the best place on Utila. All the people there are so awesome and friendly. Had the best time. Wish I could've stayed longer. Was there for just over 2 weeks, planned to stay only one, and when I left I regretted it and wanted to go back. Best place, definitely going back one day. Lydia was our instructor and she was a legend. But all the instructors are anyway.

2  Thank Kirstie K