“Quality”

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Sandbach, England, United Kingdom
“Quality”
Reviewed June 21, 2012

Having been a patron of this little island gem on more than several occasions I can honestly say the food staff and prices are the best on Utila. Just writting this is making me want one of Kates steaks or her lasagne or anything else thats on the menu. I have eaten in some of the best restraunts around europe and would challenge most of them to beat the quality this place produces. Can't wait to get back to Utila and frequent my favourite place to eat.

Go enjoy and then go again... I Know I will !

Clive x

• Visited June 2012

Missoula, Montana
“Best steak in Carribean”
Reviewed June 16, 2012

We are from Montana where we have some of the best steaks in the US. I can say that the meal we had at La Picola was great! By far the best steak I have had in the Carribean hands down. Also great service which I appreciate.

Visited May 2012
Roatan
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best food in town!”
Reviewed May 4, 2012

If you want to feel like 5 stars service and best food quality go to La Piccola , relaxing and tranquilo atmosphere, superb pasta, meat and delicious desserts, enjoy it!!

Visited January 2012
Ramrod Key, Florida
“Amazing food that felt like a high end Italian restaurant back home”
Reviewed April 30, 2012

I would rate this as the best overall ambiance and food quality in Utila. It was more money (about $15 per person) but well worth the extra price. Service was very good and the food was amazing.

Visited April 2012
Los Altos
“As good as it was 4 years ago !”
Reviewed April 30, 2012

Good Italian . We ate here 4 years ago and enjoyed it then too !

Visited April 2012