“Summer of Dreams.”

Ranked #9 of 18 Tours in Utila
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Where Divers Come To Dive. Our family run dive center offers courses from DSD through Instructor. Well known for our professionalism in both teaching and fun diving we provide our divers with an opportunity to experience the tropical paradise of Utila. With experienced and knowledgeable staff our aim is provide quality service in a relaxed and friendly environment. GET PADI CERTIFIED, GO-PRO!
Reviewed September 14, 2013

Brilliant centre. Rich and Sarah work really hard to make sure you will have a great experience that is really well organised. A lot of knowledge about the dive sites and where to find sea life (WHALE SHARKS). And a really lovely spot with a house reef you can walk off and beautiful dive site only 10 mins away by boat.
I will be back!

There are newer reviews for Coral View Dive Center Utila

Reviewed September 11, 2013

I had an awesome time diving with Coral View this summer! Faye was tons of fun on our dives and found all sorts of cool little critters. Sarah and Rich who run the dive center are amazing! I also did my DM and two other courses here and couldn't asked for better instructors! Will DEFINATELY be back!

Reviewed September 7, 2013

I competed my Divemaster here and it was an incredible experience. The Dive Center is run by two really friendly and helpful people that make sure that there are multiple boats leaving the resort everyday. The staff that run the boats are really knowledgeable of the dive cites and the instructors are all very experienced and are great teachers. They only take you to the best dive cites!

I managed to swim with a whale shark for over 5 minutes because of this knowledge and experience.

Totally loved it here and I want to come back again!

Reviewed August 19, 2013

I dived with these guys for a few weeks in Summer 2013 and had an amazing time. Thanks to Sarah and Rich all the dives are extremely well organised and the atmosphere in the dive shop is extremely friendly and professional. I was lucky enough to see whale sharks, dolphins, pilot whales and spotted eagle rays during my time with these guys. I would heartily recommend Coral View to anyone looking to do any diving on Utila!

Reviewed August 12, 2013

A group of us including two divemaster students and one novice diver dived with this shop for a glorious six weeks this summer. The novice diver had excellent instruction and is now hooked on diving and is a great diver.
Sarah and Rich run a well run and organized shop with amazing personal attention in a friendly relaxed atmosphere. If you are going to Utila i would highly recommend diving here rather than some of the larger busier shops.
The shore diving here is the best on the Island and adds to a great experience when you don't have to go out on a boat and merely walk across the road and into the water, never mind that you have to pass by the bar conveniently located at the shore dive entry point, stopping for a cold one comes after the dive and enjoy the cool ocean breeze and view.