“Skid Row's Steak Fajita”
Review of Skid Row's

Skid Row's
Ranked #3 of 46 Restaurants in Utila
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery
Reviewed December 24, 2013

The best fajita I've had in many years, I found at Skid Row's on Utila's main street heading down towards the beach past Maggie's Place apts. It was really good. I mean really, really good people. I'd been recommended this by a friend that's a personal friend of the owners, so really, this wasn't a regular menu item. But after I had one,... it was as though it was the only thing on the menu for me. The bar's atmosphere and ambiance was so chill. You can catch plenty sports there, and pool games late into the night. I was becoming an advanced open water diver and almost each night, after a day of diving, both my friend's and I would find ourselves there for the parties and gatherings when someone would graduate the divemaster courses. This bar is awesome, the owners are awesome and your experience, if your reading this review, will be awesome when you get there.

Reviewed December 23, 2013

The food here is as good as your local bar favorite and the portion size and price are completely fair. $5 chicken sandwich that's huge and tasty and pretty good pizza for $8. I eat there most meals.

Reviewed December 21, 2013

When I was a young boy I fantasized about one day finding the mythical Pleasure Island from Walt Disney's classic film, Pinocchio. A place where all the naughty boys and girls can drink, smoke and raise as much hell as they could ever imagine. Skid Row truly embodies the spirit of Pleasure Island. It is complete with incredible staff, a full menu of delicious food, multiple TV's with ANY game you want to see, a pool table, a dart board, a book exchange library and plenty of room for activities. Activities may include, but are not limited to, partial nudity, body shots, acrobatics, relay races, body painting and a full array of canoodling. And don't forget the famous Guifity Challenge, where you have the amazing opportunity to slam down four shots of this traditional, magical concoction AND go home with one of the ever famous Skid Row shirts.

Reviewed December 17, 2013

We were prepared to never set food in this place after seeing their Spring-Break style advertisement in the bus station in La Ceiba. Thankfully, our host in the Cays informed us that their food is actually quite good and that the crowd changes throughout the day. This place is a total dive and local hotspot, especially for expats. The food certainly was good, and the service was fast. The atmosphere was very full of character and personality and everyone seemed to know each other. I had the hardshell taco and my fiancé had the buffalo chicken sandwich. We drank Salva Vidas. I think something was wrong with the tab though (unless bottled water costs and arm and a leg), since it ended up being a great deal higher than I thought (the fiancé didn't tell me until we'd left the island), so double check your tab.

Reviewed December 15, 2013

Had lunch here. Locals hang out here, mostly English speaking when we were there. Nothing to complain about. I am hesitant about ordering chicken in these countries but the chicken taco had white chicken and good.