“Thank You!”

Captain Morgan's Dive Centre
Ranked #4 of 18 Tours in Utila
More attraction details
Owner description: Close to the night life yet beautifully situated for a chilled atmosphere, and just a short walk away from town centre. Staying in Pirate's Bay Inn gives you the chance to explore Utila and everything this friendly island has to offer, from the restaurants to the beaches and maybe even to search for Captain Morgan's legendary treasure.
Reviewed July 25, 2012

A friend recommended me Captain Morgan's Dive Center and I had the time of my life! Great crew, the Instructors are cheerful and professional, and the Dive Masters are really there for you. Thank you for such a great time!

CaptainMorganDC, Instructor at Captain Morgan's Dive Centre, responded to this reviewResponded August 26, 2012

You are more than welcome, it was a pleasure having you. We hope you come back again!!

Reviewed June 1, 2012

warm welcome right from the get go, all the staff is friendly and helpful. great instructors and beautiful diving!

1  Thank 22kyla22
CaptainMorganDC, Manager at Captain Morgan's Dive Centre, responded to this reviewResponded June 2, 2012

Thank you so much for your great review. So glad you enjoyed your time and we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed May 28, 2012

My boyfiend and I just completed our open water with CM´s. We had a great time, the small class (just the two of us in the end), fantastic instructor (thanks Isaac!) and flexible attitude to suit our needs made it all very relaxing. Thanks!

1  Thank Laura_16t

Thank you so much for your review. I'm so glad you enjoyed your time with us and Isaac! Wishing you a lifetime of happy diving and hope to see you again.

Reviewed May 26, 2012

Really good team here, take th time to get to know you and your requirements.
We stayed for 5 days on Pigeon Caye at their dive hotel, building was run down to say the least but we were there to dive and relax. A bit investment on Pigeon Caye would go a long way and getting lazy manager to do more than just show her face once a day would be a bonus.
The accomodation on offer on Utila is brand new and very clean, just down the road from the shop.
Thanks for great weeks diving:)

1  Thank Hallcottage

Thank you so much for your review. I'm glad you enjoyed your time with our great team and your stay in our brand new hotel in Utila. Staying on Jewel Caye is definitely a little different to other hotels and it is the laid back Caribbean attitude that attracts people to Hotel Kayla. Although we are always looking for ways to improve and we have an instructor and divemaster who live out on the cayes who are always available to our customers and ready to help. I hope you have a great trip and we'd love to see you again!

Reviewed May 26, 2012

My boyfriend and I did our open water with Captain Morgan's in January. And we both loved it! We were greeted with a sign at the dock and were then set up with the accommodation at Pirate's Bay Inn for two nights. They had just opened it and it was clean and quiet. For the next week, we chose to stay at Jewel Caye just so we did not have to get up as early. I loved the Caye and the Hotel staff is friendly (local fisherman and his wife). Plus the fresh baked goods every morning! All the staff were great, especially Shelley and Laura! Everyone is fun, energetic and knowledgeable. They made us feel comfortable with diving for our first time (especially my boyfriend who has problems equalizing). I did get seasick one day and they were able to adjust their schedule so I could do the fun dives with my boyfriend which meant a lot. I was able to dive alone with Shelley and had an amazing time! She was able to change my weight belt under water and held my had to show me rad things!
Memories were not only made, but friendships as well! I miss Utila and CM's staff! Will defiantly return and recommend them to anyone
-Mermaid gal (Melissa)

1  Thank Melissa S
CaptainMorganDC, Manager at Captain Morgan's Dive Centre, responded to this reviewResponded May 27, 2012

Thank you so much for your amazing review, it makes our day when we know we've made your holiday! Hope you are still enjoying your new hobbie and we would love to see you back to dive with Captain Morgans again soon!