“Fantastic Seafood”

Ranked #121 of 218 Restaurants in Roatan
Cuisines: Caribbean, Latin, Seafood, Central American
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Description: Our restaurant is located on the main road and features a comfortable outdoor dining area and delicious seafood, among other things. Our garlic shrimp and conch fritters have become island favorites, and many of our customers love the chance to relax in a tropical setting away from the crowds of West End and West Bay. In addition to seafood, we also feature pork, beef, and sandwiches for those on the go. Come in and enjoy a relaxing meal with great food in a beautiful island environment.
Reviewed April 2, 2014

I ate here during a blackout last week, and I'm so glad I did. They have fantastic conch fritters, and their garlic shrimp are out of this world. I can't recommend them highly enough.

1  Thank SMcConeghy