We did not actually stay at Turquoise Bay but spent a lot of time there at the Subway Watersports scuba shop. The operation and staff there is excellent, and I highly recommend the instructors who are very helpful, capable, and professional PADI people.
I also walked entirely around and inspected the Turqouise Bay resort more than once and was very impressed with its beauty and location. Has a very pretty and well-kept beach and a very nice dining room facing the beach.
Is on the quieter east end of the island, too, so should appeal to those who want to get away from the hustle and bustle for a relaxed stay and a great dive shop.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on Roatan's Northeast shore Turquoise Bay is the only dive resort in this lush and remote area of the island providing you with the opportunity to dive uncrowded, pristine dive sites. The resort is set on a hillside with spectacular ocean views and a protected bay which makes the water calm and perfect for swimming and kayaking. Beach lovers will enjoy our private, tranquil, 500 ft white-sand beach.At Turquoise Bay Dive & Beach Resort you will enjoy the very individual and personal service that only a small dive resort can offer. Our friendly local staff takes pride in getting to know our guests and making them feel at home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline, getaroom.com, Agoda and Cancelon so you can book your Turquoise Bay Dive & Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Turquoise Bay Hotel Roatan
- Turquoise Bay Roatan
- Turquoise Bay Dive & Beach Resort Roatan, Honduras - Bay Islands