From arrival the service was fantastic. The rooms were just as expected and the air conditioning worked really well. They have a really fun staff who took care of us at every meal. They have a good menu which pleased our meat eaters and vegatarians alike. The east end of the Island is quiet, which is how we wanted it and the dive sites are uncrowded. We made our own night life at the little hotel bar. The beach is just like it looks in the pictures but there are little bugs down there. Only one out of our group of 11 had an allergic reation to the bites. The pool area was the best place to be to keep away from them. Subway did a great job organizing our divers as well.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on Roatan's Northeast shore Turquoise Bay is the only dive resort in this lush and remote area of the island providing you with the opportunity to dive uncrowded, pristine dive sites. The resort is set on a hillside with spectacular ocean views and a protected bay which makes the water calm and perfect for swimming and kayaking. Beach lovers will enjoy our private, tranquil, 500 ft white-sand beach.At Turquoise Bay Dive & Beach Resort you will enjoy the very individual and personal service that only a small dive resort can offer. Our friendly local staff takes pride in getting to know our guests and making them feel at home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Agoda, Priceline, Booking.com and Cancelon so you can book your Turquoise Bay Dive & Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Turquoise Bay Hotel Roatan
- Turquoise Bay Roatan
- Turquoise Bay Dive & Beach Resort Roatan, Honduras - Bay Islands