I stayed at Torquoise Bay Resort for 8 days in April. What a beautiful holiday. The staff were wonderful - always trying to do something extra for you. Rooms were neat, clean and comfortable. Food, beverages, beach and kayaks were all there to make our stay wonderful. If you are going to dive, stay at Torquoise Bay Resort and dive with Subway Sports - right on the property. If you want to explore at some point during your stay, the resort will arrange car rental where it is dropped off there and picked up after use. All so convenient, and peaceful compared to West end. I hope to return. .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on Roatan's Northeast shore Turquoise Bay is the only dive resort in this lush and remote area of the island providing you with the opportunity to dive uncrowded, pristine dive sites. The resort is set on a hillside with spectacular ocean views and a protected bay which makes the water calm and perfect for swimming and kayaking. Beach lovers will enjoy our private, tranquil, 500 ft white-sand beach.At Turquoise Bay Dive & Beach Resort you will enjoy the very individual and personal service that only a small dive resort can offer. Our friendly local staff takes pride in getting to know our guests and making them feel at home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Agoda, getaroom.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Turquoise Bay Dive & Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Turquoise Bay Hotel Roatan
- Turquoise Bay Roatan
- Turquoise Bay Dive & Beach Resort Roatan, Honduras - Bay Islands