I am a SCUBA diver and I just returned from my fourth visit to Roatan. This was my first stay at Turquoise Bay.Previous visits were to Bay Island Beach Resort(closed), Coco View and Fantasy Island.
I thought the buffet style meals were satisfying. Good choice of vegetables and meats at all meals. The soups were good for every meal, some lacked a little seasoning. Servers were very prompt with beverage orders. Almost a little too prompt with dish removal! The meals were ready at the stated times, and the afternoon snack was a nice treat.
The pool servers were always ready for an order, whether it be iced tea or a nICE cold "Salva Vida".
Our room was clean, no mold in the bathroom and the AC worked great on the few nights we needed it. The ceiling fan was only one speed but quiet.
We couldn't get wifi in our room(some rooms did) but the bar lounge area was always available.
I would return and I would recommend for others.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on Roatan's Northeast shore Turquoise Bay is the only dive resort in this lush and remote area of the island providing you with the opportunity to dive uncrowded, pristine dive sites. The resort is set on a hillside with spectacular ocean views and a protected bay which makes the water calm and perfect for swimming and kayaking. Beach lovers will enjoy our private, tranquil, 500 ft white-sand beach.At Turquoise Bay Dive & Beach Resort you will enjoy the very individual and personal service that only a small dive resort can offer. Our friendly local staff takes pride in getting to know our guests and making them feel at home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Booking.com so you can book your Turquoise Bay Dive & Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Turquoise Bay Hotel Roatan
- Turquoise Bay Roatan
- Turquoise Bay Dive & Beach Resort Roatan, Honduras - Bay Islands