Is a really quite place with no crazy entertainment. If you are not into any kind of water sports, it will be very boring . Unless, u like to to read and sun bath on the beach the whole of your stay.The staffs are great. The food is not bad at all, lack variety but made up with taste. The reef is a bit far from the resort, have to pay everytime just to get out there to snokle. They should have some kind of deal for snokler that want to go out more than once. Love roatan, will be back, but not sure it would be the same resort. Don't get me wrong, nothing negative about the resort. Might just want to check out others in roatan.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on Roatan's Northeast shore Turquoise Bay is the only dive resort in this lush and remote area of the island providing you with the opportunity to dive uncrowded, pristine dive sites. The resort is set on a hillside with spectacular ocean views and a protected bay which makes the water calm and perfect for swimming and kayaking. Beach lovers will enjoy our private, tranquil, 500 ft white-sand beach.At Turquoise Bay Dive & Beach Resort you will enjoy the very individual and personal service that only a small dive resort can offer. Our friendly local staff takes pride in getting to know our guests and making them feel at home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Orbitz, Hotwire, Agoda, Priceline, Booking.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Turquoise Bay Dive & Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Turquoise Bay Hotel Roatan
- Turquoise Bay Roatan
- Turquoise Bay Dive & Beach Resort Roatan, Honduras - Bay Islands