Our family’s favorite private beach resort yet with a great spread out design that compliments the natural vegetation. Beach and pool offered safe fun for our six year old daughter and plenty of room to walk around and enjoy the tropical views. The staff was friendly and attentive, but sometimes a little slow which reminded us we were on vacation time. Food was a good blend of native dishes and fresh ingredients without being too extreme. Rooms are clean, spacious, and inviting but a little sparse on furniture, although we did not notice too much as we spent most of the time outside enjoying paradise. From being picked up and dropped off at the airport by a resort driver our vacation was completely relaxing and made even better with the cost being relatively inexpensive for an all-inclusive package.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on Roatan's Northeast shore Turquoise Bay is the only dive resort in this lush and remote area of the island providing you with the opportunity to dive uncrowded, pristine dive sites. The resort is set on a hillside with spectacular ocean views and a protected bay which makes the water calm and perfect for swimming and kayaking. Beach lovers will enjoy our private, tranquil, 500 ft white-sand beach.At Turquoise Bay Dive & Beach Resort you will enjoy the very individual and personal service that only a small dive resort can offer. Our friendly local staff takes pride in getting to know our guests and making them feel at home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Expedia so you can book your Turquoise Bay Dive & Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Turquoise Bay Hotel Roatan
- Turquoise Bay Roatan
- Turquoise Bay Dive & Beach Resort Roatan, Honduras - Bay Islands