Our week in Roatan was beautiful, relaxing, and fun! We can't wait to go back again---soon! Lurleen was so sweet and accommodating. She greeted us with a smile and hugs every time that she saw us. The entire staff was very accommodating, friendly, and personable. The location is very secluded. There was entertainment planned for several of the nights. DaVinci has done a great job of planning the whole week. Speaking of nights- we have never seen a more beautiful night sky.
The best part had to be the weather- a nice breeze blew all day. This kept away all the pesky bugs and kept us comfortable (so we could enjoy the relaxation and snorkeling). Tom has found some excellent nearby spots for snorkeling, we are not experienced divers and thought that we would miss out, but the beauty of the spots that we were taken to proved us wrong. We can't wait to go again, and plan to take more friends.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Paya Bay Beach Resort is Roatan's Ultimate Escape. Located on the pristine east end, it is Roatan's premier boutique hotel. Perched atop a bluff with private beaches on each side, Paya Bay features 10 uniquely designed rooms and an amazing restaurant. Paya Bay's on-site dive operation, Dive Roatan, specializes in underwater tours and training for one to ten divers. Paya Bay also offers: flats fishing, boat tours, hiking and of course relaxation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Paya Bay Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paya Bay Hotel Roatan
- Paya Bay Beach Dive Hotel
- Paya Bay Beach Dive Resort
- Paya Bay Resort Roatan, Honduras - Bay Islands