The resort was totally booked for our week there. You would never know it because sometimes there was only two couples sitting on the beach. This is a large property with many "be by yourself"
areas. Extremely relaxing. You can take beautiful sunrise and sunset pictures. The staff are all very attentive and the rooms were always cleaned up and restocked the refrigerator with water daily. We stay in the Cliffside room 4, over the water! We wold leave our balcony door and window open every night to have the sound of the crashing waves put us to sleep. Absolutely the best view. They have a car on property you can rent for a day, if you are divers like we are they would shuttle us daily to the dive shop about 10 minutes away and the dive operators would return us by boat to the resort. We had three daily meals that was included with our pricing and we never went hungry. They had recently finished building the Black Iguana Bar on the beach which is spectacular and the pricing was great. A nice place to gather if there is rain, to visit or to work on your computer with the free WI-FI. A beautiful plunge pool is right on the beach that you can sit in there and look at the ocean. The property has nice walking paths to take long quiet strolls. Paya Bay is on the East End of the island, away from the busy beaches, cruise boats and everyday traffic. We wanted to get away from all that and we found it here amongst about 27 people and never did we see all 27.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Paya Bay Beach Resort is Roatan's Ultimate Escape. Located on the pristine east end, it is Roatan's premier boutique hotel. Perched atop a bluff with private beaches on each side, Paya Bay features 10 uniquely designed rooms and an amazing restaurant. Paya Bay's on-site dive operation, Dive Roatan, specializes in underwater tours and training for one to ten divers. Paya Bay also offers: flats fishing, boat tours, hiking and of course relaxation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Paya Bay Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paya Bay Hotel Roatan
- Paya Bay Beach Dive Hotel
- Paya Bay Beach Dive Resort
- Paya Bay Resort Roatan, Honduras - Bay Islands