“A perfect experience in every way.”
Review of Jack's Harbor View Grill - CLOSED

Jack's Harbor View Grill
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed January 14, 2014

The restaurant is located in a beautiful spot with views over the harbour and lush grounds filled with tropical flowers and the sound of birds chirping near by. We started at the bar which is pool side and we were so surprised and happy to discover that they had 9 different kinds of Abita beer brewed in Louisiana. Being a La. gal, that made my heart skip a few beats. Then our delicious dinner came and the staff was so attentive to our every need. The shrimp sandwich that I had was stacked high with crispy shrimp that were cooked perfect and my husbands seafood platter was out standing.We will be going back whenever we can as we are lucky enough to call Roatan home. Jack and his wait staff treated us with the best service and smiles. The prices are so reasonable too. Love love love this place.

382jack382, General Manager at Jack's Harbor View Grill, responded to this reviewResponded January 16, 2014

Thank You for the lovely review, The Abita beers certainly are a big hit here, a personal old favorite of mine. I'm always happy to hear the staff treated you well, one of the first things we teach is that every guest is royalty. I hope we see you again soon.

Thanks again... Jack, Niki & The Team.

Reviewed January 11, 2014

Had the Havana Dream/ yum!! Also had Austen's Fish and Chips a previous day for lunch- best lion fish ever!!!

382jack382, General Manager at Jack's Harbor View Grill, responded to this reviewResponded January 12, 2014

The Lionfish certainly is great!!! A best seller here... Thanks so much for taking the time to review our restaurant, it is through the efforts of customers like yourself we are able to succeed. So glad we were able to have your visit leave a positive memory for you, it is what we are striving for.

Jack, Niki & The Team.

Reviewed January 11, 2014

We dropped in on Thursday afternoon for a drink & got to meet Jack.
What a delightful conversation!
We went back for dinner and had an excellent meal.
I had the Cuban Chicken which was very, very good and my DH had the
Fettucchini Alfred with chicken and he loved his also.
Portions were very large and we took home enough for a nice lunch.
Jack wants to please his customers and that is so refreshing!
We will be back for sure.
Please don't miss this place. It is worth the trip if you are not nearby.

Thank You for the lovely review, hard as it is sometimes, we like to personally greet everyone who comes through our doors. i am so pleased I got the opportunity to talk to you and share my story. I sure hope to see you again.

Jack, Niki & The Team

Reviewed January 8, 2014

My boyfriend and I go to this restaurant all the time, we absolutely love the place. Jack, the owner is the best chef on the island, I'm not even kidding. When I found out he was opening in French Harbor, we were ecstatic. The view is fantastic, Jack always seats us in the most romantic table overlooking the harbor. The lionfish is a must try, he prepares it to perfection. The pizza (dreamy eyes) is the best I've ever had. Jack is truly a great chef, he is kind, funny and warm-hearted.
For my boyfriend's birthday I asked him to prepare a seafood feast, we had shrimp, lobster and lionfish; couldn't and wouldn't have changed a thing. The table was really romantic, candles, flowers and wine. My boyfriend was really happy with everything, he even said it was the best birthday dinner he'd ever had (he turned 25).
I love this place! The very best on Roatan!
Thanks Jack for such wonderful experiences :)

382jack382, General Manager at Jack's Harbor View Grill, responded to this reviewResponded January 10, 2014

Junnie, it was such a pleasure having you guys here for such a special occasion. I am so glad that you're enjoying all that we do here. Serving guests such as yourselves is always such a pleasure.

Reviewed January 8, 2014

The fish, the ribs, the chicken, the vegetables....all were so good; had such a nice time and the staff was excellent in waiting on a large group. Of course, the Chef, Jack Mitchell made the delicious food. We shall keep going back....well worth the trip from W. Bay!

We are so glad that the WB crowd has ventured East and joined us, we are having a blast up here. Jack is certainly rocking the kitchen and it warms his heart to hear all the positivity, we certainly look forward to seeing you up here again soon.

Jack, Niki & The Team