“above the tree tops”
Review of Roatan Canopy Tour

Roatan Canopy Tour
Ranked #93 of 193 Outdoor Activities in Roatan
More attraction details
Owner description: Roatan Canopy Tour is a fantastic and exciting activity to enjoy on Roatan island. Secured into a safety harness, you will glide from tree-top to tree-top, through the top of the jungle. We offer the biggest canopy tour on Roatan, with 20 platforms, swingbridges and a climbing wall! Fun for ages 6 to 80!
Useful Information: Stairs / elevator
Reviewed July 1, 2012

A group of 13 of us did this zipline adventure. We did the Extremely Extreme Course and it was awesome! While getting our gear you get to enjoy the monkeys. It's a little sad that they are leashed but they certainly seem happy. Then it's a fun van ride to the top of the canopy. We travelled on 8 ziplnes. The first two were pretty long and high. The following lines were a bit shorter but just as fun. This is very safe and the guys operating the zipline are great. The van took us back to our boat dock and stopped at a beautiful lookout spot to take beautiful pictures and some local vdndors were there too with some nice trinkets that were reasonably priced.We were scuba diving all week so this was a great change for some land adventure. I don't know what the traditional course is like but I would definitely recommend the extremely extreme course. Filled with adventure but not too scarey.

Reviewed May 8, 2012

I found this extremely overrated, especially if you have done this elsewhere (Costa Rica Monteverde was 10 times better). First timers may appreciate it, but if you have zip lined before, I would say save your money and pass on this activity. The cheesey marketing was also a turn off- they have the “extreme” course and then the “extreme extreme” which is higher with less lines- at $65- I thought it was not worth it.

3  Thank lisa z
Reviewed January 17, 2012

I highly recommend the Pirates of the Caribbean zip line in Roatan. The entire staff was very friendly and knowledgable. It was an amazing experience that I would recommend to everyone visitng Roatan.

1  Thank irened431
Reviewed May 15, 2011

our group booked our tour in May 2011 and from the pick up to the drop off it was the most amazing adventure.Our guide Elvin was awesome he drove us around the town with a very comical and informative history of Honduras, he even stopped at the local store so we could purchase 75 cent beer. The transportation was very clean updated and cool and comfortable
Elvin would stop and let s tourists out to take breathtaking scenic pictures.When we arrived at the zipline sight the tourguides were all fantastic, fun,entertaining and we all felt safe.
They explained the guidelines to ziplining and off we zipped.
During the tour they had a guy taking pics which we viewed after were amazing shots and were not expensive either.
the guides were fantastic they would zip with us letting us zip upside down, sideways whatever you wanted.
we visited their spider monkey on their tour named Jasmine they let us take pics too.
we then travelled to a private island where we were greeted my friendly locals with a free refreshment it was beautiful
This was the best tour ever I would highly recommend this tour
we booked this tour through Island Marketing

4  Thank taytay169
Reviewed May 15, 2011

Just went on a cruise this past week. We did this excursion. The zipline course was awesome. I was nervous at first because it was my first time ziplining. The guides were awesome and put me at ease and I had a blast once I did it. The next part they took us to the Parrot Tree Plantation. A beautiful resort. We had a blast there too. Best hamburger I have had in a very long time. The beer was cold and the service was excellent. Can't wait to go back again.

2  Thank Kerry1966044