Mango Creek Lodge
$262
$715
  • Breakfast included
Clarion Suites Roatan at Pineapple Villas(French Harbour)(Great Value!)
$82
$80
$197
Foster's West Bay(West Bay)(Great Value!)
$109
$98
West Bay Lodge and Spa(West Bay)(Great Value!)
$140
$122
  • Breakfast included
Paradise Beach Hotel(West Bay)(Great Value!)
$152
  • Breakfast included
The Beach House(West End)
$175
$264
$179
Hotwire.com
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsfly fishingport royalpirate historyoff the beaten pathmooring ballstour of the groundssolar powernew managersread bookson stiltsabsolute paradiseevery staff memberfront porchgracious hostsbeautiful propertylaid backlobster
Reviewed December 17, 2011

For those looking for clubbing, shopping, and being seen -- don't come here. If you want to experience a tropical island in a natural setting with the comforts of fresh hot-water showers, excellent meals, and quiet nights, this could be for you. We chose the date of our stay to celebrate our wedding anniversary on December 1, and though some wouldn't consider the weather ideal, we loved it! It was never too hot, or too cool, and the ocean was warm and clear most the time. The relaxed atmosphere allowed us to enjoy kayaking and snorkeling around the bay on our own, with guided tours to locations further from the lodge. Great snorkeling and relaxing were our goals for the trip and we were not disappointed.

Room Tip: The cabanas over the water provide an experience unlike any hotel. The ocean breeze and fans keep them comfortable, so you won't miss air conditioning. You might even need a blanket at night.
  • Stayed: December 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 19, 2011

My husband and I visited Mango Creek with several friends this past February and are now planning a return visit! I can't wait! We cannot say enough good things about this wonderful paradise and the people there. Mango Creek is definitely a "one of a kind" place. Terry and Patrice are warm, wonderful hosts who are extremely knowledgeable and accommodating. The diving and snorkeling were awesome; the food fantastic (Delia's famous soup is unparalleled anywhere!). Mango Creek is not your typical vacation spot; rather it is a wonderful, natural, unspoiled special place.

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled with friends
2  Thank JB G
Reviewed October 31, 2011

My wife and I stayed there for a week together with another couple and had a great time. My wife relaxed and took some eco tours and fell in love with snorkeling. I was fishing and had a great guide who saw all the fishes I would have run over. Had some nice ones on the line ...
Beautiful weather, great food, dedicated guides and a very nice host. Many thanks to the very commited team of MCL.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled with friends
Reviewed October 26, 2011

My wife, 16 yr old son and I stayed for a week in April 2011. We've traveled extensively and were attracted more for the diving. We were the only guests for most of the week and Terry couldn't have been more attentive or accommodating (Patrice was out of the country). We are pretty relaxed travelers and tend not to like the "polished" resort scene. MCL serves lodge style dining - chef's choice and we all really enjoyed the food. and the diving was excellent. Leif was a very good divemaster and my reluctant wife enjoyed her dive. My son and I dove several days and the diving was excellent. We also fished one day, didn't have great luck, but a good time nonetheless. If you want a "glossy" resort where you don't have any social contact with other guests or staff, don't go to MCL. If you enjoy people, this is a great place.

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank K2G2
Reviewed October 19, 2011

Stayed with my wife at MCL with another couple and the guys enjoyed the fly fishing while the wife's enjoyed relaxing and the many Eco tours provided. Fishing is great and we had a Grand Slam (permit, bonefish, tarpon) on the fly within three hours. Great and dedicated guides will get you into fish.. The lodge is in a remote area away from the crazy west side of Roatan.

• Stayed: October 2011