If you're looking for a private, romantic, and a tranquil vacation - this place is for you! If you're looking for one of the best world's diving and snorkeling - this place is for you too! The resort is a beachfront gated community with privately owned houses surrounded by the flourishing tropical plants. This place seamlessly fits into the natural landshaft which makes you feel a part of the untouched and precious tropical setting.
We stayed at the ocean-front villa, which is located just steps away from the private sandy beach. This beautiful Balinese-style villa offers all modern amenities for the comfortable stay. The shaded wrap-around deck was the best part! Lying there in the hammock with a cocktail or a book, catching the ocean breeze, and listening to the beautiful birds' singing was the extremely relaxing experience!
The ocean water is crystal clear - snorkeling is amazing there! The reef has a spectacular variety of fish. Not far from the shore, there is a sunk pirate ship - snorkeling there is fun for both, adults and kids. You can take a kayak or hire a motor boat to get there.
Also, while at the resort, we have witnessed a wedding ceremony on the beach followed by the reception at the nice beach-view restaurant. It was absolutely beautiful! So, if you’re planning a wedding, you can definitely rely on this place - the resort staff (very professional and creative) will take care of all the details and will make your wedding unforgettably special.
We highly recommend this place for a relaxing and/or adventurous vacation! Yes, you can have both there!
The K family,
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Resort at Palmetto Bay is a natural paradise situated on a sparkling bay, surrounded by a coral reef. Pristine beaches friendly faces and rhythm that allow you to appreciate the natural beauty are your constant companions. From our white sand beach, you can walk for miles and not encounter "modern civilization". See why so many people have chosen to make Palmetto Bay Plantation their vacation destination and why seven major television shows have filmed programs at our resort including "Temptation Island" on Fox TV. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Cancelon, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd and Agoda so you can book your The Resort at Palmetto Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palmetto Bay Plantation Roatan
- The Resort At Palmetto Bay Roatan, Honduras - Bay Islands