Palmetto Bay Plantation is a beautiful resort hidden away in the jungle from the tourists and cruise ships that frequent the island. The beach is lovely, but do take bug spray to avoid sand fly bites. My husband and I went with another couple and stayed in the Hibiscus Villa which had two bedrooms and baths. The bedrooms are air conditioned which you will need to sleep at night. We spent much time on our deck in the evenings and were never bothered by mosquitoes. My husband and his friend loved diving every day while my girlfriend and I hung out at the beach and enjoyed massages on the pier. We ate many delicious meals here; the salmon was excellent. The staff is exceptional, extremely kind and helpful. Overall a fabulous vacation!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Resort at Palmetto Bay is a natural paradise situated on a sparkling bay, surrounded by a coral reef. Pristine beaches friendly faces and rhythm that allow you to appreciate the natural beauty are your constant companions. From our white sand beach, you can walk for miles and not encounter "modern civilization". See why so many people have chosen to make Palmetto Bay Plantation their vacation destination and why seven major television shows have filmed programs at our resort including "Temptation Island" on Fox TV. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Resort at Palmetto Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palmetto Bay Plantation Roatan
- The Resort At Palmetto Bay Roatan, Honduras - Bay Islands