The hotel is very fare from anything and it takes 39 minut to get to the hotel ón a dirt road which in the rainy season makes it very difficult to get to and from the hotel. Our house rigth ón the Beach was beautiful with our own littel swimmingpool. Which was really good since the Beach is not very inviting due to seaweet and the main swimmingpool serveral days occupied with divers. The resturant extremly slow - up to one hour to serve dinner and breakfast. All in All In a hotel that mainly caters to surfers.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Resort at Palmetto Bay is a natural paradise situated on a sparkling bay, surrounded by a coral reef. Pristine beaches friendly faces and rhythm that allow you to appreciate the natural beauty are your constant companions. From our white sand beach, you can walk for miles and not encounter "modern civilization". See why so many people have chosen to make Palmetto Bay Plantation their vacation destination and why seven major television shows have filmed programs at our resort including "Temptation Island" on Fox TV. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Resort at Palmetto Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palmetto Bay Plantation Roatan
- The Resort At Palmetto Bay Roatan, Honduras - Bay Islands