“Amazing spot, amazing people”
Review of Kitesurf Roatan

Kitesurf Roatan
More attraction details
Owner description: Kite School Lessons - Trips - Rental Kite lessons for beginner to advanced riders available. We organize unique Kitesurfing Trips & Downwinders around the Island. If you want to travel light, no problem we also rent kite gear. No matter if you are new to this sport or you have already taken a kite course but some time has passed since... We bring you back in track or introduce you this fascinating sport. We are located in the East End of Roatan, where the wind blows the best. The Kite school is open from December - September. Have a look at our Kite & Yoga or Kite & Dive packages. Please contact us for more informations. We are looking forward to share our passion with you....!!!
Reviewed June 16, 2013

Coming to Roatan for diving, I discovered Marilou and Chris were renting gears and offering kitesurf classes on the same Island. I had an amazing time there: kitesurfing in great spots along the reef, with no other kites around, good wind conditions up to sunset and caribbean water. Both are really nice and cool persons, in addition to be extremely good in this sport: I definitely improved listening to their advice and I hope I will have the opportunity to ride with them again in Roatan,

Reviewed June 15, 2013

I met Marilou and Chris, the owners of Kitesurf Roatan while staying a Paya Bay Resort on the east end of the island. The resort offers complementary yoga. Marilou was our yoga instructor. I have been trying yoga for years and up until now I just haven't "gotten it". Every session with Marilou was full of discovery about what I always hoped yoga could do for me. I did not get to kitesurf with Marilou and Chris but I would like to. I am confident that she along with Chris would be excellent instructors. Learning a new sport well requires a teacher who can share their knowledge and feel for it with you in a way you can use it. I am confident that these two kind people "get it" and you will two. Give them a try.

Reviewed June 10, 2013

We had a super awesome time with Chris and Marilou. Chris had me up and riding by my second day! Unreal! Looking forward to riding with them again soon.

Reviewed June 7, 2013

Highly Recommend a Visit to Paya Bay and the Kite School. Beautiful location and fun people. We will be back !!

Reviewed June 6, 2013

It was our first time to Roatan and KITESURFING! I couldn't have asked for a better couple to teach us, not to mention learning on a paradise island! Chris and Marilou taught us something we will cherish forever and can't wait to go back for more!