“Highlight of our cruise!!”

Roatan Ocean Adventures
More attraction details
Owner description: Roatan Ocean Adventures brings guest a unique way of enjoying there time here in Roatan. Also providing guest with some of the most outstanding tours the island has to offer, making your time here a fun and safe one.
Reviewed January 31, 2013

I highly recommend Roatan Ocean Adventures. We are so glad we chose this over the commercial cruise ship tours. Others from the ship were standing in long lines loading buses while we were happily driven away in air conditioned comfort. Our tour guide Herbert was warm, friendly and knowledgeable. The tour was so entertaining! Shopping, great food, the best views and even an Iguana farm! I fell in love with Roatan and Herbert! The snorkeling was breath taking! Herbert's experience and deep diving were impressive! We felt so safe with him! He returned us to our ship right on time. Herbert and the tour made our trip truly memorable! This tour is affordable and really fun!! Don't miss this one! I vow to return and and do it again!

Herbert W, Owner at Roatan Ocean Adventures, responded to this reviewResponded April 3, 2013

Thank you for you’re positive review and kind words, we are so glad you enjoyed your visit with us. Thank you for visiting us and hope to see you in the future.

Reviewed January 31, 2013

Herbito is the best fishing/snorkeling/adventure guide on the island! We had an amazing time every time he took us out. I recommend him to anyone who's planning on visiting Roatan! He is just the best!

2  Thank Alexandriand02

Reviewed January 31, 2013

I absolutely adore this snorkling tour, its really awesome!!!
The site where they take u snorkling is very exclusive, so u see a lot of wildlife, different marine animals, and the reefs are completely breath taking, the view is really amazing, this tour you will love if you are an outdoor person, and just wanna be away from people for a while and bond with nature, the guides are really charismatic, they know the place really good,and they know what they are doing, I highly reccomend it, you wont feel disappointed! I get this tour everychance I get, prices are good, and you get to enjoy the wildlife!

Reviewed January 29, 2013

This was my first time snoerkling in the waters of Roatan. I was extremely nervous because the water and ocean were foreign to me, but with Herbert and his helpers comfort I felt safe. They took us throughout the beauty of what lies underneath the Roatan waters. We saw many exotic animals and Herbert took amazing shots of us. A great tour guide and comforting conversations made the experience feel like you were with family. I will go again because the experience was worth it but one time wasn't enough! :)

Reviewed January 22, 2013

Roatan Ocean Adventures is simply amazing and I would highly recommend this experience to anyone. I was able to see the Caribbean and coral reefs in a whole new light. Our guide was so friendly, knowledgeable, and went out of his way to give us the best experience possible. It is unlike any other snorkel experience on the island. We were even able to swim down a touch conch shells. We saw many different fish and sea creatures. It also helped that our guide knew the answer to every question we asked. I highly recommend Roatan Ocean Adventures to anyone traveling to Roatan. It is something you will never regret, nor soon forget. It is an experience of a lifetime.