“A nice treat”

Argentinian Grill
Ranked #29 of 216 Restaurants in Roatan
Cuisines: Argentinean, Steakhouse, Contemporary
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: TODAY THERE ARE TWO ARGENTINIAN GRILLS, ONE IN WEST END AND ONE IN WEST BAY BEACH The first restaurant has 16 years of trajectory founded in 2001 by Andres and Valeria an Argentine couple who fell so deeply in love with the island that chose it as a home. They went out of their way to make the restaurant as unique as possible in every aspect, combining their argentine routs with the islander lifestyle. In 2002 the restaurant was already a very successful business due to its cuisine potential. The restaurant is known for its famous beef tenderloin,fillet mignon and grilled lobster tail. But those are only the most popular dishes, it counts with a very extended menu, which includes; vegetarian dishes, pastas, seafood, steaks, and amazing desserts. The reputation of the restaurant is based on the quality of the ingredients, all the meat is premium and imported, it is also prepared in the moment and with no toxic gas to set the fire on.
Reviewed August 24, 2014

We splurged the last night of our visit and had dinner at the location in West Bay. We had hoped to see the sunset but were treated to a lightening show instead. The service was slow but that turned out to be a good thing. We kicked back and enjoyed the meal. Everything was superb. We took others' advice and split the half tenderloin along with some appetizers. The tenderloin reminded us of how grilled beef is supposed to taste. Overall it was a good value too. We came out to $20 pp. without drinks or tip. We will go back.

Reviewed August 23, 2014

We went to the Argentinian Grill in West Bay for dinner a couple of times and had a nice time. There was lots of atmosphere sitting on the beach and the food was good and plates of a good size. We went back for breakfast and all I can say is that was very expensive for a small patch of scrambled eggs, 1 piece of toast and 1 piece of bacon! Better places for breakfast but apart from that a top notch restaurant!

Reviewed August 5, 2014

Of all restaurants I went to in West Bay, this and Foster's had the best service. I was a little disappointed in my pork tenderloin in passion fruit sauce. The seeds were very hard, and the tenderloin and accompanying vegetables were dry. Try a beef dish if you go there.

Reviewed July 31, 2014 via mobile

I had the best dinner in my vacations at this place. It was quiet with nice music and great food. Loved the atmosphere. The empanadas appetizer is delicious and the parrillada too. Make sure to apply bug spray. You can also eat in front of the beach at night and it's beautiful.

Reviewed July 28, 2014

A group of friends and I, stayed in Grand Roatan (West Bay) for a week. Out of all the restaurants in the island, and especially in West Bay; this by far was my favorite!!!
I usually found in other restaurantes "bar type/american type" food... this was the first restaurant where the food was actually great, not an "I'll eat anything because I'm hungry". Another perk, is that the prices are very very friendly.
I highly recommend the Grill in West bay!!
ps: try the Michelada :)