“First Class!”

Roatan, Honduras
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“First Class!”
Reviewed May 16, 2012

What an experience! My boyfriend and I booked in for a helicopter tour last month. Everything from meeting Jose and Derek through to the actual ride was conducted in a very thorough and safe manner (with an emphasis on fun of course!). The actual ride itself was spectacular, being able to see Roatan from that viewpoint made me really realise just quite how beautiful the island is. I've been raving about it ever since and would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone!! Thanks guys!

Visited April 2012
1 Thank AlexRawson
CapitanD, Pilot at Roatan Helicopter Tours, responded to this review, June 8, 2012
Alex, thanks for the great review! It was truly an epic flight with you two.

Beaverton, Oregon, United States
“Great Flight :)”
Reviewed May 15, 2012

On our latest trip to Roatan. We got to experience a helicopter tour. I got to sit in the front seat and really enjoyed it. Experiencing Roatan from the sky was such a wonderful feeling.We flew right over West Bay and got to see a big part of the island. Our pilot was very energetic and fun. We felt safe at all times and had a wonderful time. I really recommend this tour for anyone who visits the island. Definitely put this on your list of things to do.

Visited April 2012
Roatan
3 attraction reviews
“The best way to see Roatan...”
Reviewed May 15, 2012

I took the ride on the helicopter ride to take some photos of the island, and I was so presently suprised... It's got to be the best way to see the reefs and beaches of Roatan. I got so many beautiful photographs, my only regret is running out of space on the camera. There is so many great things to see from the air. We flew over the cruise ship ports, west bay beach, even the fishing towns and some beautiful bays and harbours.

It was professionally run, and I felt very safe. The pilot was american, very friendly and answered all my questions about the helicopter.

It was affordable, and exciting from take off to touch down. I also loved the "executive" feeling of stopping in west Bay for a quick lunch.

Roatan, Honduras
“Best Way to Experience Roatan”
Reviewed May 14, 2012

You want to see the bird's eye view of Roatan? With the crystal clear blue waters and the reef, the lush green hills? wow what a ride....the best forever views....and I felt 100% safe with the new helicopter and very experienced pilot

Montreal, Quebec
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“If you love flying this is the BEST !!!!”
Reviewed May 11, 2012

It was a surprise birthday gift and I could tell you that it was one of the best gifts I ever have been given. The team Jose Antonio Munoz and the pilot Mr Derek Whitmore who operate the helicopter tour is very professional with safety number one priority. From the moment you sit in the doorless helicopter you embark in the most amasing tour ever. From above the West Bay area with it's coral reefs is a site that will be etched in your mind for years to come. Would I do this again "A Million Times Yes !!

Visited May 2012
CapitanD, Pilot at Roatan Helicopter Tours, responded to this review, May 15, 2012
Thank you for the review! We hope to see you again for another flight to experience beautiful Roatan!