“Wonderful massage!”

Spa at Barefoot Cay
Ranked #11 of 19 Spas & Wellness in Roatan
Reviewed January 17, 2014

I had a wonderful masssage and body scrub! Thank you Joelle for such a relaxing experience. I felt relaxed and invigorated at the same time. The prices were GREAT and the service even BETTER! Highly recommended!!!!

1  Thank tlc2014

Reviewed December 23, 2013

My husband and I got a couples massage and it was crazy good. We walked out of there feeling more relaxed than we had been in as long as we could remember. Good pricing, and GREAT service!!

Reviewed October 21, 2012 via mobile

This was my first time at Barefoot Cay and I wanted to start my vacation off right with the relaxation massage. Luc was very flexible (was not going to make it on time due to flight/resort tour so they easily rescheduled me for later that day). I ended up really enjoying it. He worked out knots I didn't know we're there! Luc really makes you feel right at ease and answers questions you might have which is a given for first timers or people that haven't been in awhile. Thanks Luc and Barefoot Cay for starting my vacation out right!

Reviewed October 3, 2012

I didn't have time to take advantage of the entire spa services, however I did get a lovely back massage on the gorgeous palapa during sunset. Talk about relaxing! The soft crash of waves in the background, horizon glowing, and stress melting away effortlessly. THAT was a massage of a lifetime. Recommended 100%!

Reviewed June 19, 2012

My husband & I have been to Barefoot Cay resort 4 times. Each time I have used the spa services offered there. The spa area is relaxing and comfortable. I've had massages (my husband did as well), manicures, pedicures, salt scrubs, waxing, etc. I've only been to a few spas in the U.S. and have found Barefoot Cay Spa to be better than those. Johel is an awesome masseuse. She is well versed in massage therapy and enjoys her work. I can highly recommend the Barefoot Cay Spa.