“Good Food, Good Drink, Good Fun”
Review of Booty Bar

Booty Bar
Ranked #149 of 217 Restaurants in Roatan
Cuisines: American, Latin, Central American
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night
Description: Caribbean style beach bar...Best DJ's on Roatan! Shake your Booty at the Booty Barrrrrrrrr!!!PARTY LIKE A PIRATE...ISLAND STYLE!!! Open from 3pm till late Monday to Saturday
Reviewed February 11, 2013

One of the larger bars in the area, Booty Bar also offers an excellent menu. Look for one of their famous "Pig Roasts". Friendly staff and a great view of the West Bay. I read Jill B's negative review about the bar being closed and all I can suggest is, "Island Time"; nothing opens early, and almost everything closes at some point for one religious reason or another. We had no problem and I'm sorry you missed out on this one.

There are newer reviews for Booty Bar

Reviewed September 21, 2012

We just arrived from Virginia and were looking for an Internet Cafe so i asked Frank (owner) for directions. After giving me the directions he offered is own lab top (i job needed to check my emails). My wife and i decided to take him up on it and had a couple of beers in the process. We really felt comfortable talking to Frank and ended up going back several other times. A very relaxing and friendly atmosphere. Large screening of NFL games and Wednesday is "Ladies Night". Have fun!

Frank C, Owner at Booty Bar, responded to this reviewResponded September 23, 2012

Thank you for the kind words. It was a pleasure meeting you and your spouse. I look forward to seeing you back on the island.

Reviewed August 18, 2012

The new owners, Frank & Sheree have done an awesome job re-vamping this West End favourite. Always a great place to party, they have added more entertainment, updated the decor and I hear are opening the kitchen again soon with a new menu. Still a great spot to catch the sunset and people watch, and still a jammin' party late at night.

Reviewed April 17, 2012

We tried to go to this bar. We walked in, there were no signs saying it was closed. We were greeted by a very rude individual sitting at the bar who informed us in no uncertain terms that they were closed. Again, THERE WAS NOTHING INDICATING THAT. I don't know who the guy was, but I have an idea it was the owner. Anyway, we just continued on down the road to another bar who was more than happy to have us as customers.

2  Thank Jill B
Reviewed December 5, 2011

The staff was super friendly and my drinks were awesome! I had a rum drink in a coconut and then after I finished the drink, the bartender opened up the coconut so I could eat the inside. It was great.