“Best massage!”

La Pina Spa & Health Club
Ranked #9 of 19 Spas & Wellness in Roatan
More attraction details
Owner description: Roatan's most complete spa experience.Located at Pineapple Villas Resort & Spa, La Piña Spa & Health Club is truly Roatan's most complete spa experience. A stunning pool with cascading waterfalls, beauty salon, 6 treatment rooms, and a full health club facility. Fitness center, changing rooms, and showers. Come and relax with our spa treatments, rejuviate with our full facial treatments, or re-invent yourself in our full service beauty salon.
Topeka, Kansas
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Best massage!”
Reviewed October 14, 2013

My husband and I had the pleasure of a couples massage for 1 hour. The price was great, about what it would cost here at home, so I thought that was great. My husband said he had never had such a great massage. I am pretty sure I was snoring at one point! LOL! It was VERY relaxing and we HIGHLY recommend it!

Visited September 2013

Dallas, Texas
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Enjoyable facial and massage”
Reviewed July 25, 2013

Enjoyed the experience, definitely try to make it a whole day to take advantage of all the amenities!

Visited July 2013
San Jose, Costa Rica
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Great massage, good prices”
Reviewed June 1, 2013 via mobile

We had a couples massage for 1 hour. The price was on par and the service was good. I honestly would rate higher if not for the simple fact that we have been spoiled by some of the best masseuses possible! Overall well worth it. They have a good variety of services and packages, at fair prices.

Visited May 2013
Roatan
“Simply the best!!”
Reviewed December 10, 2011

A friend of mines was visiting from the US and I thought of taking her to La Pina Spa for a treat. Well turns out my idea was simply the best.... We both did facials and I must say it was just a remarkable feeling after my facial was over. I highly recommend anyone visiting Roatan to take time to treat yourself to a facial or massage. Every penny was worth the money..

Wendy