“Food okay, not great.” 3 of 5 bubbles
Review of Splash Inn Restaurant

Splash Inn Restaurant
Ranked #6 of 205 Restaurants in Roatan
Cuisines: Italian, Bar, Pizza, Seafood, International
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Kids, Families with children, Special occasions, Dining on a budget, Scenic view
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
NM
“Food okay, not great.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 30, 2012

We stayed for a week at the Splash Inn hotel and dove with their dive operator, both of which were great. The restaurant served adequate meals, but we went to other restaurants in West End for dinner each night, where the quality and diversity were better. If you are diving with them, I recommend getting only your breakfasts there. There are many others within easy walking distance that serve better fare.

• Visited October 2012

Roatan
“best food ever!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 22, 2012

I spent a week in Roatan and after I tried for the first time the food in Splash Inn there was no other restaurants for me. Me and my husband tried everything, from the juicy barbecue meat, to the exellent sea food, home made ravioli, and yammy sea food risotto. And if you thing was not enough they also make great pizza, real italian style!
I recommend everybody to eat there, you will not be disappointed .

• Visited August 2012
Daphne, Alabama
“Good Pizza”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 22, 2012

Spent our week at the Splash Dive Inn so naturally we ate at the restaurant. Food was average best thing we found on the menu was the pizza. We found the prices a little high but the employees were very nice and always willing to be of service. The new road construction was a little bit of a downer, lots of noise but when we return the new road and sewer system should be complete!

• Visited July 2012
Chicago, Illinois
2,131 restaurant reviews
“Great seafood risotto”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 10, 2012

We went in to West End to check-out the construction of the new street. That's going slow, but we stopped at Splash Inn and enjoyed a great seafood risotto. The food was reasonably priced, and food that was being delivered to other tables, looked just as good.

• Visited July 2012
Westbay ,Roatan
“Outstanding food and service.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 25, 2012

The 4 of us all had something different so we could try each others dinners. I had a delish pasta puntanesca dish, , my boyfriend had the pizza, my niece had the grilled lobster dinner(3 huge tails) and her hubby had the calamari. Each was spectacular and priced reasonably too. Service was fast and with a smile. I love this place. My new favorite place.