“OMG - The most fun you can have with your clothes on!”

Caribe Sky Canopy Tour
Ranked #50 of 179 Outdoor Activities in Roatan
More attraction details
Owner description: Check out the fastest, longest, highest and safest canopy tour Extreme Zipline in Roatan, Honduras. 7035 ft in 12 zip lines double parallel cables,18 platforms and 4 hicking trails. Longest cable 1,950 ft and highest cable 300 ft. This canopy zip line was designed and constructed according to all ACCT standards. Transportation from/to cruise port or hotel included.
Western Colorado
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“OMG - The most fun you can have with your clothes on!”
Reviewed June 3, 2012

I had never been zip-lining before so didn't really know what to expect. The staff made me feel completely safe the entire time. What a beautiful place. You can tell the owners have spent a lot of money to make this place safe and enjoyable for everyone.

The staff picked us up at Turquoise Bay Resort and took us back. Once you have finished your safety briefing, they drive you to the top of the hill. The lines are really long and really high but super fun.

The guys take your cameras and take pictures and videos of you are you are coming down the lines.

We will certainly go back next time we are in Roatan!

Visited May 2012
1 Thank DWAGGS

Calgary
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Freaking Awesome!”
Reviewed April 30, 2012

Totally freaky, but totally worth it!
If you dont have a problem with heights, I highly recommend the zipline tour. You get to see sights you would not otherwise see when visiting Roatan.

The staff are kind and reassuring (thanks Jungo)! They explain the system very well, you develop a sense of confidence to a point where I started to go on some of the lines by myself!

Enjoy the view!

1 Thank Trena J
Germantown, Maryland
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Amazing Experience!!”
Reviewed April 28, 2012

Let me start off by saying that I do NOT like heights...but when I was invited to a cruise to Honduras and saw the many zip lines available on Roatan, I decided I wanted to try it. I am SO glad I went with CaribeSky! High focus on safety and the guides made our experience one to remember. The only glitch was that the driver had gone to the wrong port so we were delayed in leaving the pier. During that delay I came close to chickening out, and was almost disappointed when the van arrived. The van was clean, and the driver friendly. When we arrived at the main building (which is also where the final zip line ends) we were fitted into our gear. We paid and they stored our packs. The guides were great. They took our cameras and got movies as well as still photos of our adventure. My guide went tandem with me on the first line because I was afraid....and on some of the faster lines so that I did not have to worry about braking. My friend went tandem on 1 line so that she could go backwards and dip upside-down (crazy girl that she is). This was by far the best thing I did the entire vacation. Well worth the money! Bear in mind there are a few places where you have to hike, so I recommend tennis shoes. The guides had cold water in their packs for us which was thoughtful.

Wisconsin
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 60 helpful votes
“Weeeeeeeeeeeee !”
Reviewed April 24, 2012

Fun, Safe and great pictures ! The staff took our photo's. We have gone in Hawaii and this was as good as Hawaii ! They picked us up at our hotel and took us back

Clayton, Missouri, United States
“Highlight of our trip”
Reviewed April 22, 2012

Our family including a 6 and 8 year old went on this tour and it was amazing. Before meeting the team, I was nervous and was not sure how my boys would do. These guys are so professional and so much fun that they had my boys singing and dancing down the zipline in no time. They are extremely safety minded and use double cables.

The views from some of the lines are so amazing and with approx 13 lines, you really have a change to relax and enjoy it.

I would highly recommend this team.

Visited March 2012