“Delicious Smoothie”

Ranked #135 of 222 Restaurants in Roatan
Cuisines: Southwestern, Cajun & Creole, Barbecue, Caribbean
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Description: Cocolicious Island Cuisine gives a taste of Island flavor fusioned with International Cuisine. We have some great Southern BBQ, famous for our Pulled Pork BBQ Sandwich. With such a variety of plates ones leaves satisfied.
Reviewed October 20, 2011

I live on Roatan and I am always looking for a healthy place with fresh ingredients to grab a bite to eat or something to drink. This is it. They have lovely options and Everything I have had I enjoyed! This morning it was a glowing green smoothie and it was just what I wanted after my work out!

Reviewed July 28, 2011

The Jalapeno Black bean soup with cilantro is the best I've ever had. I will always go back and absolutely recommend Cocolicious. I can't wait to try more of their menu!

Reviewed July 4, 2011

The dishes at Cocolicious Island Cuisine is absolutely Delish...
One of the best place to have breakfast or lunch on the Island.

Reviewed June 9, 2011

My husband and I like to spend a couple of weeks a year in Roatan and always looking for new places to eat... Well CoColicious Island Cuisine was exactly what we wanted! Amazing breakfast we had the Island Breakfast and I had a light one that the owner herself offered as a healthy choice. Fresh fruits served with your breakfast. Went back foe lunch and again had a great meal being from the south I know BBQ and they hit it right qt home with their Chivaa glazed BBQ ribs, baked beans a must try! Overall we has a very pleasant time even met the owner a lovely lady who makes sure eveyone is being tended. Great service! Delicious meals!

Reviewed June 8, 2011

Simply the BEST, is the only way to describe such exquisite food served at CoColicious!
Chicken Curry wrap was indeed a treat. The service, food and value makes CoColicious a rare find in Roatan. Ollie