“Wonderful evening watching the sunset.”

Coconut Tree Restaurant
Ranked #47 of 218 Restaurants in Roatan
Cuisines: International
Good for: Local cuisine, Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Coconut Tree restaurant is centrally located just at the entrance of the "West End" area of Roatan. We are on the second level and offer open air dining with a fantastic view of Half Moon bay just just a few short feet away. Atmosphere is casual and inviting including great Breakfast, lunch and Dinner menus as well as nightly specials and frequent entertainment.
Reviewed July 21, 2013

Great service. The server was very friendly. The grouper was excellent. The entertainment was superb with a Canadian band.

Reviewed July 21, 2013

We had the seafood special and it was terrific. They were busy when and waited a time for service. The atmosphere of the place was relaxed and welcoming and waited for our turn. The owner Vincent Bush was our server and was apologetic for our wait time. He not only gave us extra on our plate he provided a complementary desert as well! Thank you Vincent. We will remember you always and will recommend Coconut Tree to all anyone travelling to Roatan East End. Vincent, I told you I would give you a great review. Cheers from your Canadian fans.

Reviewed July 20, 2013

Beautiful view , goog location, friendly informative staff. The price is fare and the food is amazing. I like the coconut shrimp and the quesadillas the best.

Reviewed July 15, 2013

Vincent cooked us up some wonderful fresh fish with rice and beans. It was very simple, but super flavorful. Also the best ceviche I had on the island - a little sweet with a kick.

Reviewed June 26, 2013

I ordered a large salad with shrimp grilled in garlic, tomato and avacado. The salad was the size of a small dinner salad, there was hardly any avacado or tomato and the shrimp were baby shrimp, about 5 of them seasoned with Mrs. Dash. It was one of the worst meals I have eaten in a long time and that along with a glass of wine (which was about the size of a shot) cost me $20. I will never return to this restaurant.