“Planning to eat here again soon!”

Coconut Tree Restaurant
Ranked #47 of 218 Restaurants in Roatan
Cuisines: International
Good for: Special occasions, Local cuisine, Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Coconut Tree restaurant is centrally located just at the entrance of the "West End" area of Roatan. We are on the second level and offer open air dining with a fantastic view of Half Moon bay just just a few short feet away. Atmosphere is casual and inviting including great Breakfast, lunch and Dinner menus as well as nightly specials and frequent entertainment.
Reviewed September 25, 2012

The food and service were very good, nice view over looking the busy street below the beach and the ocean I will eat their I am sure. If fact I rember Vince was our waiter could very well be the best on Roatan and I never remember a waiters name.

1  Thank eseadog

Reviewed August 30, 2012 via mobile

We ordered fish cake and pineapple shrimp. Shrimp is ok, but the fish cake is terrible.
We read the reviews and asked for lionfish. But only fish cake available and no whole fish or fresh. But the fish cake is bad and expensive.
We will not go to the restaurant again!

1  Thank Jasonlu
Reviewed August 20, 2012

Continue the good friends and good times just by walking upstairs! After the day of diving is done, sit down for a delicious meal or relax with a cold drink. They have it all! (ps. Try their Lion fish...amazing!!!)

1  Thank Courtney B
Reviewed August 20, 2012

After a Sunday morning dive, I needed a bite to eat for lunch. I stumbled upon Coconut Tree Restaurant. At first I wasn't sure--just a few guys sitting at a bar and no one in the restaurant. I looked at the menu and decided on a salad with fish fillet. I'm glad I did! What came out was a huge fillet of grouper, covering a decent garden salad: lettuce, tomato, cucumbers, onion. With a small cup of mango dressing. The grouper was absolutely delicious! The server said since it was Sunday they gave a larger portion of fish than normal. It was LARGE. And delicious! I don't know what the other food there is like, but I would definitely go back!

1  Thank fun1wpb
Reviewed August 16, 2012

I'd give this place and 4 for the open aired seating and the friendly service but a 3 for the food. It wasn't bad food, by any means, it just wasn't great. we went for the new orleans style food and they were all out so we weren't able to try it.

1  Thank wa_ha_ka