“The best restaurant in the island” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Coconut Tree Restaurant

Coconut Tree Restaurant
Ranked #56 of 205 Restaurants in Roatan
Good for: Scenic view, Kids, Local cuisine, Families with children, Dining on a budget, Large groups
Dining options: Brunch, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff
Description: Coconut Tree restaurant is centrally located just at the entrance of the "West End" area of Roatan. We are on the second level and offer open air dining with a fantastic view of Half Moon bay just just a few short feet away. Atmosphere is casual and inviting including great Breakfast, lunch and Dinner menus as well as nightly specials and frequent entertainment.
Metairie, Louisiana, United States
“The best restaurant in the island”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 25, 2012

I make regular trips to Roatan, and the restaurant I keep finding myself dining in is the Coconut Tree on West End. It's on a second floor above a little shop, so the view of the beach is STUNNING. The food is even better (i had the pineapple lionfish cakes last time, omg). Everytime i'm there, i get the feeling that Vincent's (the owner) biggest priority is that everybody's dining experience is unforgettable.
I've tried some of the other restaurants on the island but this is the one i keep coming back to. Highly recommended

• Visited June 2011

Roatan, Honduras
“Fantastic location, great food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 24, 2012

In addition to the great location Vincent is a most gracious host. The cuisine includes fresh, local seafood as well as the best steak money can buy. Thank you Vince for all the great meals!

Astoria, New York
“Our first meal in Roatan.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 17, 2012

Once our bags where left at our room we decided to step out and find some food. Something pulled my girlfriend and I towards Coconut Tree Restaurant and I'm glad it did. I had the bacon cheese burger and my girlfriend the shrimp salad. She loved her's and I was ready to order another burger, it was that good. Not sure if it was the ketchup or the bread that made it great, or maybe the combination of the two. Vincent, who I guess runs the place, was extremely friendly and aims to please. I highly recommend this place for lunch or dinner.

• Visited March 2012
vancouver
“Amazing Lionfish Cakes”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 13, 2012

Rustic restaurant located above the Coconut tree divers with good views,relaxed people and great fish. Vincent (chef and host) makes everything in house. We tried the Catch of the day, seafood kebobs and COCONUT SHRIMP, all delicious and local. The lionfish cake is a house specialty and served with mango sauce. Owner sent over a bottle of wine on our second visit cause we had had to wait for a while on our first visit.
Vincent trained in Louisiana so there are cajun overtones to some of the dishes. He aims to please.

• Visited February 2012
grande prairie
“Make Coconut Tree a must!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 8, 2012

Spent two weeks in West End and ate at this restaurant at least half a dozen times. The food is always different and cooked to order. Vincent treats every one of his customer like a king or queen and will know your name after the first visit.

Anything you want on the menu can be custom cooked to order and the beer is very cold. After a few days of being in West End, this felt like home cooking.

Thank you Vincent for making my trip that much more enjoyable!!!!

• Visited February 2012