“Our first meal in Roatan.”

Coconut Tree Restaurant
Ranked #47 of 214 Restaurants in Roatan
Cuisines: International
Good for: Special occasions, Local cuisine, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Coconut Tree restaurant is centrally located just at the entrance of the "West End" area of Roatan. We are on the second level and offer open air dining with a fantastic view of Half Moon bay just just a few short feet away. Atmosphere is casual and inviting including great Breakfast, lunch and Dinner menus as well as nightly specials and frequent entertainment.
Astoria, New York
“Our first meal in Roatan.”
Reviewed March 17, 2012

Once our bags where left at our room we decided to step out and find some food. Something pulled my girlfriend and I towards Coconut Tree Restaurant and I'm glad it did. I had the bacon cheese burger and my girlfriend the shrimp salad. She loved her's and I was ready to order another burger, it was that good. Not sure if it was the ketchup or the bread that made it great, or maybe the combination of the two. Vincent, who I guess runs the place, was extremely friendly and aims to please. I highly recommend this place for lunch or dinner.

• Visited March 2012

vancouver
“Amazing Lionfish Cakes”
Reviewed March 13, 2012

Rustic restaurant located above the Coconut tree divers with good views,relaxed people and great fish. Vincent (chef and host) makes everything in house. We tried the Catch of the day, seafood kebobs and COCONUT SHRIMP, all delicious and local. The lionfish cake is a house specialty and served with mango sauce. Owner sent over a bottle of wine on our second visit cause we had had to wait for a while on our first visit.
Vincent trained in Louisiana so there are cajun overtones to some of the dishes. He aims to please.

• Visited February 2012
grande prairie
“Make Coconut Tree a must!!!”
Reviewed March 8, 2012

Spent two weeks in West End and ate at this restaurant at least half a dozen times. The food is always different and cooked to order. Vincent treats every one of his customer like a king or queen and will know your name after the first visit.

Anything you want on the menu can be custom cooked to order and the beer is very cold. After a few days of being in West End, this felt like home cooking.

Thank you Vincent for making my trip that much more enjoyable!!!!

• Visited February 2012
Atlanta
“Good location to eat and watch the games”
Reviewed March 4, 2012

I spent 2 months in Roatan getting my DM license. I found myself regularly studying for my exams while watching football and soccer here. Vincent is the owner and takes very good care of his customers. A great place to eat seafood and stare at the ocean. Thank you Vincent and best regards, BIG KEITH

Visited February 2012
New Port Richey, Florida
“The Heart of West End and yet so peaceful”
Reviewed February 16, 2012

This was our second trip to Coconut Tree...2 yrs. earlier we ate lunch there and had great ceviche and the best ever flan.Varied and affordable menu, generous servings. The latest trip we only had time for a beer or two before exploring the rest of the West End, but the best thing I can recommend about the Coconut Tree is the easy lifestyle of the place, the friendliness of the owner and the view of the water is mesmerizing. There is a store on the street level and a dive shop so it brings many tourists. The staff never rush you and are eager to answer any questions. This will always be a must stop for us when we visit Roatan!

• Visited December 2011