“Great Red Beans And Rice And Sports Watching Venue”

Coconut Tree Restaurant
Ranked #47 of 217 Restaurants in Roatan
Cuisines: International
Good for: Business meetings, Local cuisine, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Coconut Tree restaurant is centrally located just at the entrance of the "West End" area of Roatan. We are on the second level and offer open air dining with a fantastic view of Half Moon bay just just a few short feet away. Atmosphere is casual and inviting including great Breakfast, lunch and Dinner menus as well as nightly specials and frequent entertainment.
Reviewed October 28, 2011

I had the red beans and rice while watching the World Series game six and it was great. I told Vincent he should make this a permanent item on the menu. I can’t decide if the red beans and rice or the chicken quesadillas are my favorite.

The large HD television and comfortable couch and chairs make this a great spot for watching sports and I am a regular on Sundays when the Houston Texans are playing. The beer is cold, the food is great and the venue for watching sports is super – just hope the NBA settles its labor dispute and basketball will be available during the week.

There are newer reviews for Coconut Tree Restaurant

Reviewed June 30, 2011

Coconut Tree is absolutely amazing! It is some of the BEST FOOD on the island hands down! Vincent and the staff are so kind and take great care of ALL of their customers. I would highly recommend that if you are in West End, you should DEFINITELY take a look at Coconut Tree and enjoy your meal while overlooking the beautiful water! We can't wait to go back!

Reviewed June 19, 2011

Hi Vincent ,

Love this place great food we r addicted to your salsa. Perfect location , service rocks.
We ate here many times in my one week can't wait to be back

Reviewed June 15, 2011

Have eaten there the last two nights and enjoyed both meals. First night I had the grouper special with vegetables, salad and rice. Second night had a large salad, the "phenomonal" (restaurants description) fish sandwich and fries. I enjoyed this restaurant much better than the Argentinian, where I ate the first night. I will going back tonight and ordering the grouper special which last night I was told would be available again tonight.

The stawberry dressing on the salad was especially notable.

Reviewed May 28, 2011

I have been to the island twice before and never ate at Coconut Tree. The managers of our hotel this time suggested we try it and so glad we did. Great location right in the middle of west end, with great views of the street and sunsets. Vincent is the chef and can he cook!! :) I got addicted to the chicken quesadilla and salsa (best salsa on the island I feel). Seafood was awesome (try the coconut shrimp) as well as his mango dressing...mmmmmm. Prices were very reasonable with the amount of food you got and we loved it so much I ate there 5 times over my two weeks!! :)

1  Thank remaxgirl70