Eighth trip to the Caribbean and by far the best experience! Quiet, secluded, exotic - everything we had hoped for . The property is stunning, the private cabanas are wonderful, the snorkeling is exceptional, and the staff is the most helpful, most friendly , and most attentive you can find . Bug bites? Five in total. I do worse in my backyard in summer. The food? Good to excellent, particularly the a la carte dinner and the Honduran theme dinner. The Media Luna is lush, verdant, quiet and ultimately the perfect place to relax . Wouldn't think twice about going back. Beautiful island. No - stunning! Thank you, Media Luna owners and staff for a memorable week in paradise!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Pearl of the Caribbean… refined, precious, endowed with an innate elegance without the confines of time.Are you searching for a refuge in the pure nature?Do you want an eco-Lodge that respects the natural harmony of the elements?Are you seeking absolute relaxation with personal treatment …To you who want the “luna”… Experience…have found it!! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com and Expedia so you can book your Media Luna Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Media Luna Resort And Spa
- Media Luna Hotel Roatan
- Media Luna Resort & Spa Roatan, Honduras - Bay Islands