Place is in a beautiful setting with beach, snorkeling, deep sea fishing. Food is so so but was not bad. Better than expected as it was not a 5 star resort. Swimming in ocean was great. Pools were smaller and not too deep. Cabanas were great. Nice to have our own hut to go to. Water pressure was good fro showering.
Agree with other reviews. It is a quiet place to go. Staff are really good. Don't expect a super, super place but can be restful. One bar is adequate but a little more choice in drinks would be good. Wife went to the spa and thought that the masseuse was excellent. She enjoyed that part of the holiday.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Pearl of the Caribbean… refined, precious, endowed with an innate elegance without the confines of time.Are you searching for a refuge in the pure nature?Do you want an eco-Lodge that respects the natural harmony of the elements?Are you seeking absolute relaxation with personal treatment …To you who want the “luna”… Experience…have found it!! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Media Luna Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Media Luna Hotel Roatan
- Media Luna Resort And Spa
- Media Luna Resort & Spa Roatan, Honduras - Bay Islands