Our family & friends just spent a fantastic week at Media Luna.
Our daughter and son-in-law had a magical wedding, set in idyllic surroundings.
From the sound of the steel pans to the pineapple punch, the delicious coconut shrimp to the chocolate mousse, the champagne toasts to dancing on the decks ... the evening was perfect.
I think the marketing of Media Luna by Sunwing is the issue at hand.
We had been to Media Luna in January and noticed improvement are being implemented.
Management is listening to the comments of their guests and acting on them.
We mingled with the Italian guests during our stay as did they with us.
All in all we had a fabulous week enjoying deep-sea fishing, snorkelling, exploring the island, zip-lining, shopping, scuba diving and a seafood lunch at a local seaside restaurant.
We are both travellers & vacationers and found this past week satisfied our tastes for both.
We were fortunate to spend the week with a terrific group, composed of family & friends ... it was truly memorable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Pearl of the Caribbean… refined, precious, endowed with an innate elegance without the confines of time.Are you searching for a refuge in the pure nature?Do you want an eco-Lodge that respects the natural harmony of the elements?Are you seeking absolute relaxation with personal treatment …To you who want the “luna”… Experience…have found it!! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Media Luna Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Media Luna Hotel Roatan
- Media Luna Resort And Spa
- Media Luna Resort & Spa Roatan, Honduras - Bay Islands